DethDrabbles

• Dedicated to Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha

Mp3 Writer Challenge

Dethklok-Toki/Skwisgaar

A/N: I saw this on fanfiction and HAD TO DO IT.

Here's how:

Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like. Put iTunes or equivalent media player on random. For each song that plays, write something related to the theme you picked inspired by the song. You have only the time frame of the song: no planning beforehand, you start when it starts, and no lingering afterward; once the song is over, you stop writing. (No fair skipping songs either; you have to take what comes by chance!) Do 5 of these (at least), then post.

I did 15.

I only own Toni and Ronan!

I recommend listening to the song with the drabble, but do what you want.

Anyway, enjoy!

1) Round and Round- Ratt

Toki hung to his blonde's side, both guitarists clad in tight leather, drinking hard liquor, and smoking cigarettes. Their fellow drag racers greeted the boys cheerfully, handshakes and kisses exchanged freely. Every kiss Skwisgaar shared with a woman sent an arrow into Toki's heart, but he knew that this was a racing custom; Skwis meant nothing by it, Toki was sure.

The blonde was his after all.

2) Rehab- Amy Winehouse

Toki had been drinking a trifle more than usual, a fact that had not been missed by Skwisgaar. Said blonde had been covertly stashing all of the booze in the house where Toki would have a lot of trouble finding it.

Skwis pulled the other three members of Dethklok aside. "Maybes we shoulds send Toki to the rehabs."

"No," Nathan said. "He'll move past it. He's fine."

Skwisgaar couldn't help but disagree.

3) Don't Cha- Pussycat Dolls

Toki was tired of watching Skwisgaar take all of those random skanks to his room. He wanted the blonde guitarist to realize that he was the one to fill the hole in the man's heart.

While at the club, Toki disappeared backstage, waiting for the perfect moment to make the golden guitarist realize. The song started playing, and a scantily-clad Toki stepped onto the stage, dancing and singing along.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

4) The Last Night- Skillet

Skwisgaar walked into Toki's room, wanting to ask the little dildo if he was ready to practice his pieces. Not seeing the man at his desk making the models he commonly crafted worried the blonde. He walked into Toki's bathroom, seeing the younger man carving lines into his wrists with one of Murderface's knives.

"Toki! What's are yous doingk?!"

"Everyone hates me! I want to die!"

"That's not trues Toki! I loves you! Don't dos this. I'll helps you!"

5) When You're Strange- The Doors

Toki was dressed as a vampire for Halloween that year, complete with fake blood. A zombified Skwisgaar stood next to him, chunks of fake skin hanging from him. The duo walked down the street, scaring all of the small children that crossed their paths, giggling crazily, stealing candy forToki.

6) Love Remains The Same- Gavin Rosdale

Excusing himself from the living room, Toki opened his front door, surprised to see the man on the other side. "Skwisgaar?"