I Need To Call My Mother.

Escalante.

Like I had thought, the party was wild and Alex was being an exceptional DJ. Rocking the crowd with Love Myself, I danced in front of the mirrors that were set up around the stage. My makeup wasn't as great as it was before because of my sweating but it didn't completely clean off.

     My sister and Camila had met up with Carlo and I the minute we joined the party. Jacinta was unrecognizable in a black leather gothic getup and she had her face made up like the joker. Camila, on the other hand, went more for a cat and dressed up in a gothic white gown and leather rocking boots.

     I knew none of them had such outfits and Jacinta mentioned something about a friend handing her a spare and Patrick handing Camila the female costume she brought just in case she wanted to dress as a female instead of a male.

     Perks of being Gender fluid.

We had managed to escape them and I led Carlo straight for the mirrors. Right now, we were loving ourselves as we danced in front of the mirror.

"I'm going to find something to drink." Carlo said after a while of just staring at his appearance awkwardly.

     I turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and swaying against his body. "Get something for me too."

"When you're dancing like this on me makes it hard to let go." The minute he said it, he went red and I'm sure my grin embarrassed him enough to find the courage to push me away. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before turning and leaving.

     Rolling my eyes, I got busy cheering with the crowd for Alex as he mixed songs with the beat of Love Myself. EDM would be a wonderful for Alex and I made a mental note to ask him if he wanted to go further with it. A couple people who were cabin mates with me danced around me, talking about the weather.

Somewhere in the crowd, I had managed to see Carlo heading towards me with two red cups probably filled with something not alcohol. Good thing Carlo planned on following me to my college. I would really need someone to watch out for me like he does.

     Starting to walk up to him, I pulled up short when a girl blocked his path and he smiled at her. She had her back to me and Carlo looked genuinely interested in what she was saying. They talked for a while and I was grow impatient by the second so I decided to join them.

     Carlo twirled around her as she said something to him making him stop to look back at her. The girl turned to him and fluttered her really long lashes flirtatiously at him causing me pull short when I finally realized who she was.

Petunia.

     The girl who had taken Carlo's virginity. She had on a leather cat suit and had her makeup of a tiger. I had gotten closer to them that if Carlo decided to turn back, he'd bump into me. My hands were twitching to take him away from her. Carlo was mine now and God was I stingy.

"Great party huh?" She smiled coyly at him and I frowned. Don't fall for it, Carlo.

"Yeah. Well, I've got to go." He started to turn but cat lady didn't let him have his way. She took a drink from his hands and sipped from it, watching him turn back to her and I was sure he was frowning because if he wasn't, I was going to smack him. "I got that for someone." He sounded irritated and I sighed in relief.

     Petunia rose both brows at him then cringed her face at the taste. She handed it back to him and smacked her lips together. "That's strong." She smirked, adding, "Want to get her drunk then sleep with her?"

"What?"

She smiled again then leaned her breasts on his arm like she had done the first day they had met. "You don't need to get someone drunk before you sleep with them. You look so sexy in all these black, all you have to do is smile."