Chapter Three: Eating Together

3rd Person POV:

Also picture of Shizuko

Shizuko was still sleeping when Chizuru woke up. She still hasn't removed her wig in front of the members, so she sleeps with her waist length brown hair down.

They retuned her weapons or her 'babies' back to her, which made her scream in joy. She doesn't talk that much in front of the Shinsengumi members because she doesn't trust them as much as Chizuru does. Also they hadn't let them out of the room for weeks for any other reason than to use the bathroom.

Chizuru opened the windows and the cold air hit Shizuko's body waking her up. She brushed her hair immediately as Chizuru talks to herself. She was about to reach for her wig but then hesitates.

Should I? Nah, if I'm staying I don't need it. She thought as she sensed people outside the door.

"Still I want to know when I can go out looking for my father. At this rate I'll stay locked up here for the rest of my life." Chizuru said to herself.

"I'd say that up to your conviction." Okita said.

"O-Okita-San!" Chizuru said shocked.

Shizuko stifled a laugh.

"Huh? What a surprise, you didn't notice." He said.

Shizuko tried even harder to hold it in as she stood up slowly and made her way beside Chizuru, without her noticing.

"Come on this time of day, I'm in charge of you guys at this time of day." He added.

Shizuko felt like her eyes wer going to explode out of her head.

"Does that mean that you overheard everything I just said?" Chizuru asked.

Shizuko was taking quiet, deep breaths.

"Mmhmm!" He said.

"Tonight's dinner has been prepared. Are you about ready?" Saito said.

"Ah! Saito-San you've been here this whole time?"

He nodded as Shizuko bellowed in laugher. "HAHA SERIOUSLY CHI! You didn't notice?! HAHA!" She shouted in laughter while pointing at her and holding her other hand to her mouth.

"Sh-Shizuko! You heard me?" Chizuru asked shocked.

"Yep!" She continued.

"Hey there!" Heisuke said approaching them. "It's feeding time for out visitors."

"I have a lot of work to do. You go ahead and eat." Saito said.

"Hijikata-sans order was not to allow our eyes off them for a moment. Especially Shizuko." Okita said.

"Oh come one I'm fine!" Shizuko said from inside the room while she was fixing her futon.

"If that's the case then I think we should let them eat with us." Hesiuke pointed out, ignoring her comment.

"We were ordered not to let them leave their room."

"Pretty please!" Shizuko begged, still fixing her futon.

"What's the harm Hijikata is off to Osaka!" Heisuke said.

"That's right. I'm getting bored of just watching them eat. Come on let's go!" Okita said.

"I'll be there in a minute. I jut have to change!" Shizuko said.

"Okay Shizuko. Saito can you wait for her?" Okita asked. Saito nodded his head as Chizuru closed the window. And went with Heisuke and Okita to eat.