Chapter 11

Harry's POV

"Hey Kat?" I asked suddenly. Right now, we were sprawled out on the couch, watching a bunch of random movies to bring up the mood for what she had just explained to me. I flinched just at the memory of it, hating that she was treated so horribly by her brother at just twelve years old, and that her family didn't seem to care for her.

If they wouldn't care for her, then I would.

And that was what led to my question I was about to ask.

"Yeah, Harry?" Kat asked, throwing a bit of popcorn into her mouth and looking at me with an adorable curious look.

"Will you go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?" I asked, quickly saying it before I could change my mind and stop myself from asking. I was nervous about her answer, unsure what it would be. I really wanted to take her out, on a date, prove to her that I would care for her. That I would treat her right. The shocked look on her face amused me slightly, and I mentally shook my head. This girl really had no idea how many guys would love to go out on a date with her.

"Like a date?.." She asked hesitantly, slightly confused and I think I heard a bit of a hopeful tone in her voice, but I must have imagined it.

I nodded, flashing her a sweet smile in hopes that she would say yes. "Yes, like a date, love." I replied.

Slowly, a smile spread across her face and I found myself smiling even wider.

"I would love to go on a date with you Harry," She said, and I felt like I was on the top of the world with those simple words coming out of her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her, grinning widely.

"Thank you for giving me a chance." I murmured, extremely happy. "I'll prove to you that I can be the guy for you. I'll do everything I can to prove it." I said honestly. To be honest, I was surprised at how attached I was to her, and I had only known her for a short period of time.

Hopefully, it'd be a much longer time in the future as well.

Katerina's POV

"Will you go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?" 

The question rang through my head numerous times, and I was literally in shock, unsure of what to say, or think.

Did Harry really just ask me out on a date?

Wait, is it even a date? I mean, it could just be as friends.. Here I go, overthinking this again.

"Like a date?" I asked him to clear up my confusion, and I was nervous at what the reply would be.

"Yes, like a date." Harry replied, a sweet smile placed upon his lips which caused me to mentally 'aw'.

But then what he said registered in my mind. Yes, he indeed meant a date, so he was asking me out on a date. Harry. Asking me out. On a date. Was this a good idea? I mean, I had absolutely no experience with boyfriends whatsoever. Probably because I've never had one, right? But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. Just because we go on a date doesn't mean he's automatically my boyfriend. Gosh, Kat, stupid. I mean, I trusted him, right? Right. I trust him. But I'm still afraid something is going to happen. I'm just scarred for what had happened to me when I was younger, and it's made me think that all boys are exactly like my brother.

I really need to stop thinking like that, I can't live like that my entire life. I need to try.

Yes. I need to try. Besides, I actually like Harry a little bit, I wouldn't turn him down.. Here goes nothing.

"I would love to go on a date with you Harry," I replied, smiling shyly, and then I was taken by surprise as he hugged me tightly to him. His next words, though, touched me and my eyes watered slightly. "Thank you for giving me a chance," He said. "I'll prove to you that I can be the guy for you. I'll do everything I can to prove it." He said, his words ringing throughout my head.

No one had ever said something like that to me.

It was the sweetest thing I had ever heard, and I knew I didn't regret my choice of agreeing to a date.

Not one bit.

~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11, ahh! Hope you all like it, I'm absolutely loving writing this story! A lot of drama is probably going to happen pretty soon, so watch ouuuttt! Vote, comment please! Love you guys <3 -M xxx