When it's Meant to be

Me: hey again! I am in the mood so I figured I should probably right this before I abandon it for a month.
Ash: so, what's this chapter about?
Me: well, I figured I'd do a song fic for each ship. This one's contest.
Drew: Aw yeah!
Me: alright, I got a question from madgirlgrace, Brock would you like it if Pikachudialga shipped you with another character?
Brock: heck yeah!!!
Me: oh! Ideaaaa!
Brock: you're gonna add another character for me???
Me: yeah! Wait... no. I'm gonna add me in there! Later!
Brock: oh...
Me: well, anywhosles! This song I from one of my all time favourites, Teen Beach Movie! so, ja... Enjoy!

Drew relaxed on the limb of the tree.
"You sure you're not coming up?" He called down to May. She nodded slowly and leant against the trunk. May got out her pokédex and played one of her favourite songs.

I believe we all have a soulmate
The chance for a perfect duet,
I believe in hopeless devotion
I just haven't found her yet,
But in my mind I see
The chick who's meant for me,

"What is your dream girl like, Drew?" Drew looked down at May and thought for a moment.

She'll be someone who is lovely,
Someone wonderful and true,

"She's gotta be someone who's lovely, someone wonderful and truthful." He liked down at her "what about you?"

The kind of boy that makes you smile, even when you're feeling blue,

"He's the kinda guy that makes you smile when you're sad."

Oh I know, I know he's/she's out there,
Most definitely,
Oh yeah

"They're out there somewhere, I know it." Drew looked at her.
"Out there?"

Not a phoney or a fake,
Sweeter than a chocolate shake,
My meant to be!

"He's not gonna be a cheater, or a lier and he'll be as sweet as can be."

When it's meant to be, you go kinda crazy,
Meant to be, you forget your name,
When it's meant to be, its destiny calling, and nothing ever will be the same!
Oh yeah!

"I bet I'll know when I meet them, it's gonna feel like... it'll be... kinda crazy and you'll forget your name but, you can feel it, like its destiny." May looked up at Drew "am I right?" He simply nodded in reply.

You need a girl who's into music,
To ride up high in cupid's wings.

"I guess, she'd have to be into the things I like, like, music or contests." May agreed.

Find that boy with perfect hair,
Hello Hollywood ending with strings.

"He'll probably have perfect hair, and we'll have a dream ending."

Oh I know, I know he's/she's out there,
Can't you see?
Oh yeah!

'May? Can't you see? It's me! I'm the one for you!' Drew sighed.
'Drew, Am I your dream girl? Drew! Please! I love you!'

Maybe you've already met, the one you'll never forget, your meant to be!

"May, do you think maybe you've already met him?"
"Maybe."

When it's meant to be, the stars seem to glisten,
Meant to be all the clouds depart,
When it's meant to be, its destiny calling,
And if you listen you'll find your heart!

"You know May, whenever I'm around you, the stars seem to shine brighter... and if its rainy, the sun comes out... does that mean something...?"
"I don't know, I mean, that happens to me when I'm around you so, maybe it just happens and we are just both there somehow."
"Yeah, maybe."

Four eyes meet and the meet is sweet,
Could it lead to something more?
What's the deal, when the way you feel-
Is nothing you've ever felt before!
Oh! Gee! Um... Plan B?

"I think our eyes will meet and I'll just feel something, like, something I've never felt before." May thought back to the day she met Drew.

(Flash back)
May waited for her contest opponent to enter the arena. A green haired boy made his way to the other side and stood directly opposite her. Their eyes locked and Mays heart started thudding in her chest. Her cheeks turned a light red as she stared at the boy, not knowing he was feeling exactly the same thing...
(End of flashback)

When it's meant to be, you go kinda crazy,
Meant to be you forget your name,
When it's meant to be, its destiny calling,
And nothing ever will be the same!

Drew remembered the first time he met May, he couldn't focus on the match because of the feeling he was getting. he couldn't even talk, he was going crazy!... Kinda...
"May," Drew gazed at the brunette as she turned to him.
"Yeah?"
"You're my meant to be." he rushed down the tree to May and kissed her passionately, his hands cupped her face and her arms swung around his neck. As they came to the end of their kiss, May smiled and rested her was in his shoulder. Both breathing heavily, She watched his chest rise and fall.
"I love you grass head." May whispered.
"Love you too July."

Me: TaDa!!!!! I finally updated!!! Aren't ya proud if me?!?!
Brock: that was the sweetest thing I have ever read! *wipes away tear*
Me: I agree! *blows nose*
Drew: can it you two.
May: yeah!
Brock: look at that! They're making agreements like a married couple already!
May: shuddup!
Brock: *raises hands in surrender* okay, okay, I'll stop. sorry.
Ash: nah, my favourite was the last chapter! Right Misty?
Misty: huh? Yeah!
Ash and Misty: *touch foreheads and smile*
Me: Eeeeeeeeek!!!!! The sweetness is just unbearable!!!
Dawn: Hey guys! Can I do the thingy this time?!?
Me: *still in a dazed state from over load of adorableness* yeah... Sure...
Dawn: yay! Okay, please make sure to vote and comment if you liked it!
Paul: or even if you didn't.
Dawn: uh yeah, and remember! We are always open for suggestions and the gang will answer all the questions you throw at us so, be sure to ask us something too!
Me: yeah, just a heads up, the next chapter will be Dawn and Paul, I'm not sure which song yet but, That's definitely the ship for next chapter. so, hoped you enjoyed
Everyone: Bye!!!