Chapter 1~ Start of the Stars

Hey, Nanami, WATCH OUT! The clam is eating the crocodile! Stay away! I heard Otoya call. This is probably a dream I thought. Otoya-Kun would never say something as stupid as that! Nanami Haruka, a high school student at Saotome High. She was a composer for ST☆RISH, the rising stars... GET IT "STAR"ISH HAHAHAHA, I'm so funny .-. Omg are you cringing yet? Haruka Nanami sat up and got dressed. She then proceeded to go to the cafeteria to get breakfast. "What's for breakfast today?" She looked at the breakfast lady (Ew Nicky, your English though.) It was Oysters and Crocodiles. "Wtf is this a dream?" NANAMIIIII, WHERE ARE YOU??? Called a familiar voice. Shinomoya-Kun! What are you doing here?
Shouldn't you be at work? "Haha, I just felt like seeing you! (THROWS UP) NATSUKIIIIIIIIII, COME BACK HERE! Shouted by Syo-Kun. "Ara ara, Syo-Kun.... Did you want something?" COME BACK HERE! YOU'RE SKIPPING WORK! YOU HAVE TO FILM THE AD! GET BACK HERE! Syo punched Natsuki a couple times but to no avail, Natsuki dodged everything. At that moment,
HELL STRUCK. Natsuki's glasses fell. "WHERE ARE MY DUCKING CROCODILES???? TELL ME OR YOU'LL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL, Satuki said to Nanami. She was flustered, she pointed at the cafeteria as she trembled. Out of no where, he began singing Orion de Shout Out... Cause why not .-. When he finished, he ran to the cafeteria. "GIVE ME THREE SERVINGS" Satsuki said to the lady. She shook in terror as she said "H-hai" and have him his food. At this moment, Syo was done freaking out. He jumped right into action (OMFG THIS IS SO CHEESY) I will save you... He picked up the glasses and began hopping all over the place like Naruto (No hate plz) he landed on the chair next to where Satsuki was sitting. He plopped the glasses on and... DUN DUN DUN MADAFACKERS WAIT! Jkjk, it'll be up soon :)