Water

(Back at Base)

"Did you really have to Ice her?" Simmons asks sticking the needle into the girl's arm to draw her blood. "I mean was it really necessary. I don't like taking people's blood without them at least knowing."

As if on cue the girl's hand shoots up and grabs onto Simmons' arm. She had a panicked look on her face. "Where am I?!"

"You're at our base. Remember? I told you that we had to bring you in." Coulson says remaining calm so the girl wouldn't freak out. "What's your name?" He asks, trying to change the subject.

It worked. The girl lets go of SImmons' arm and looks at Coulson. "Elizabeth Prince. What's your's?"

"My name is Phil Coulson. But people just call me Coulson." He says with a smile.

"Coulson may I speak with you?" May says walking into the lab looking at a file in her hand. Coulson looks to her and in the corner of his eye, he say Elizabeth tense up and clench her fists.

Before he could say anything Elizabeth speaks up, "You're the one that shot me!" As soon as the words came out of her mouth May looked up and tried to speak.

Instead of words coming from her mouth a splash of water sputtered out. May clawed at her throat and choked as more water pours from her body. Coulson catches her before she hits the ground.

"Elizabeth!!! You need to stop! You're killing her!" Coulson screams out, frantically. Elizabeth shakes her head and unclenches her fists. The water stops and Coulson starts to push on May's lungs to get the water out.

Elizabeth runs over, ignoring Simmons' protests. She kneels down by May and puts a hand on her head. Her eyes, once again, turn an aqua blue. Water runs up her arms before disappearing.

After a couple seconds, May gasps and sucks in air. Elizabeth removes her arm and her eyes return to their original green. She gets up and runs out of the room. Coulson looks at Simmons' and nods. Simmons then runs after Elizabeth.

May continues to suck in air deeply, as Coulson sighs, "She going to be a lot tougher to get to than we thought."

A/N- Hello again my sweet angels, hope you are enjoying this story.