Chapter 13-Killer Feelings

If you didnt catch at the end of chapter 12 I'm changing my writing style to make it more interesting. K babes K now read the chapter you will b happy. I LOVE YOU!!!

JACOB'S POV

ever since Cierra's fight on the beach shes been acting kinda weird like shes unsure of her self...................

Cierra's POV: 

OMG that fight has been eating me alive im not usually agressive to that extinct thts why I was shaking so much I was shocked by my actions. I didn't know what to do I PUNCHED A GIRL IN THE FACE FOR GOD'S SAKE! I'll punch a bitch trust me I aint soft but not no where she could have whitnesses I was sure I was going to jail. I'm just laying here on my back next to someone I love so much. My life just feels like 1 big dream. I wish I'd wake up before I get hurt. I think I'm gonna take a shower to clear my head. But first imma take some medicine I have a horrible head ache. I kissed Jacob's cheek he seemed tense. 

Jacob's POV 

Cierra left to take a shower I guess she kissed my cheek before she left I was really tense and I guess she could sense it. I really wish I knew what was wrong with her. I just cant ask her shes a girl. Who could I get it out of. Maybe one of the girls..........nah...... They'd never crack.

Cierra's POV 

So there were 2 pills left really I only needed one but I thought 2 wont hurt. After about D mins. Into my shower I started getting tunnel vision then I got weak in my knees and slowyly fell without making a sound. After that I have no clue.

JACOB'S POV 

I decided to get up and get some juice. I walked in the kitchen and I saw a bottle of pills there were 2 in there I wonder who took them. Thats the least of things I need to think about. Cierra's been in the bathroom for a while now, maybe I should check on her. 

" Cierra! You okay"

I got no answer I thought well maybe she didnt here me so I opened the door and again asked.

"Cierra You okay"

still no answer so I opened the shower curtain to see Cierra there unconsicous I quickly ran and called 911 Then ran screaming and knocking at Tay's door.

" TAY! TAYLOR! TAY"

" WHAT WHAT'S WRONG"

"CIERRA"

"WHERE IS SHE!?!"

"SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER UNCONSCIOUS ! I took her out wrapped her ina towel and put her on the bed"

Tay ran like she was doin the 400 meter dash. I wonder what caused all this...........THE PILLS!!!!!