WHY TWI-HARDS THINK ITS BETTER

Twihards=normal
Me = bold

Twilight unlike Harry Potter has SEX. something to get a mature reader into.
That means Harry Potter is suitable for all ages.

Twilight unlike Harry Potter started from a dream. Inspiring dreamers.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live -Dumbledore has spoken.

Twilight unlike Harry Potter shows real depression unlike Harry who always complains his parents died and he didnt even know them or when his uncle. or whoever died he was happy in a couple of days.
Bella she was really and truly depressed and HURT.
Harry was hurt but had to continue fighting frickin Voldemort also when Sirius (his GODFATHER) died in the movie Harry's scream was cut out because it was depressing.

Twilight books arent as long as Harry Potter books you dont have to sit there and read page aftert page of nothingness
In Harry Potter the books get you so hooked you cant stop and hate in when it ends.

Twilight teaches us that we can be mature about bad situations and that we dont have to "fight" things out we can sit down and talk about things like mature adults.
That's not how real situations are solved and it also teaches you to jump off a cliff if an abusive boyfriend leaves you.

Twilight teaches us that we dont have to fall in love with one person and stay in love with them for the rest of our lives. for example bella and edward and jacob :) she had choices. even though she had picked edward she CHOSE to do it.
But Bella is in love with Edward for her whole life and Lily had to choose between Snape or James, and Harry has to choose between dying or his friends dying so there is choice in hp.

Twilight teaches us the true value of love. yeah it might have lust in it. but its love.
Harry Potter has love in it too aswell as other emotions such as friendship and betrayal.

Twilight has a happy ending no one dying and thats what a good book is always about.
Jo teaches that dying is natural and she makes you feel for the characters like Tonks,Lupin,Fred,Dumbledore,Dobby,Colin Creevey,Sirius etc.

Imma just sit in the corner and cry now from the feels

A/N this is my first fanfic so hope you like it.

May not remember to update