Chapter 3

'Okay this shop looks interesting'

'Umm thats an expensive shop, their clothes are like $100-$1000+'

'And i can afford it.. my parents own loads of companies'

'Ooh....'

'Wow this dress is to die for, Tyler can you hold my bags while i get dressed again please, haha he didnt look happy.

'I have no choice'

Wow i love this dress, but its too big and this is a size 6 i need a size four, ugh now Tyler's gonna know what size i am.
I took the dress off, i held the curtain to my chest and popped my head out 'Tyler?'

'Yea,whats up'

'Umm can you...um...get me a smaller size in this dress....please?'

'What size'

'Umm a....size 4'

'Sure'

** 5 min later **

'Lily, i found the dress'

'Thanks'

I bought the dress and jewellery, i also bought Tyler some clothes and a lether jacket. Im really not feeling well, i know i havent ate all day but ive never felt this ill before,my vision became blurry then everything went black.

**TYLERS POV**
We were walking out of the mall and Lily didnt look well she looked really dazed, i was about to ask her if she wanted to sit down as i thought it might of been the heat as it was the hottest day in California, then her eyes closed and she started to fall backwards i grabbed her waist and layed her down gently and cslled called for someone to phone 911. I hope she's ok.