Chapter 8.

Chapter 8:

My eyes reluctantly opened as I looked around the unfamiliar setting remembering that I had stayed the night in Ed's spare room. I looked at the bed opposite me and saw a head of curls facing me. I giggled at the image and got up out of bed, taking my spare clothes and heading straight for the shower - doing the normal routine.

After getting dressed and doing my make-up, I left my hair to dry naturally as I strolled happily towards the kitchen finding a sleepy Ed sat at his table with a bowl of cereal.

"Morning" I spoke chirpily as I grabbed a bowl for myself and poured the cereal and milk inside.

"Morning" he replied taking another spoonful of his cereal, "did you have a good night? What did you two get up to when I went to bed last night, eh?" he winked at me.

I laughed at him, "well we played twenty question's and then went to bed" I missed out a minor detail of me teasing but Ed knew me well.

"What else?"

"Nothing."

"Emma?" he asked more teasingly.

"Fine, I may have teased him a tiny bit but that's it! Nothing happened I swear," I giggled towards the end as I spoke honestly.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Ed replied, until we quickly heard another voice follow, making us jump slightly.

"You have no idea Ed" Harry smirked as he leaned coolly against the doorframe. I looked down to my cereal with a smile trying my best not to blush at his implied meaning. Shortly after I felt a warmth next to me as Harry joined us for breakfast, "so what are you guys doing today?" Harry began, starting the conversation.

"Well considering we have a day off, I'm nipping to Mike's to write a few new songs, so can you lock the door on your way out?" Ed said packing up his stuff.

"Yeah sure, see ya mate"

"bye.." Ed trailed off as he left the house.

"So what are you up to today?" Harry asked me turning his head and facing me - curls falling loosely around his face, and his ship tattoo partly covered by his grey shirt.

"Well, I'm going to go shopping with a friend of mine for the day. What are you up to?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing, It's a relaxing day for me. I might go out with a friend but that's it really." he stopped and there was a comfortable silence before he spoke again, "where's your phone?"

"On my bed, why?" he got up and left before answering my question and returning with both our phones.

"I'm putting my number in your phone, and your number in mine" he smiled at me and continued with exchanging our numbers.

He gave me back my phone and I felt a buzz, I looked at it and saw the name 'Sexy Styles' and laughed.

"That's hilarious, what am I named in yours?" he turned his phone around and showed me my contact, 'The Tease' I giggled and nodded in agreement, happy with what I saw.

Once that was done we got our stuff together and left after noticing no press outside Ed's house, we got into our cars and headed in different directions.

~~

"What shop do you want to go to next?" I asked Hayley as we walked around looking for the next shop to browse.

"How about that one?" she pointed to a familiar shop and we stalked over to it, eager to see the new summer collection. Hayley has been my best friend since she was born. I'm a year older than her but it's safe to say I don't know what I would do without out her - she is basically my sister and I love her to pieces. She lives five minutes away back in Holmes Chapel so we saw each other regularly before I moved to London, now she just comes down once a month on a weekend but we still video chat and call each other, so it's quite alright.