Meeting dominic silvio

(Picture of Faye just with shorter hair )

Faye Faye wake up its time for your chores ....BITCH WAKE UP me and your uncles had a long day at work we need to relieve some stress get on all fours now .
This is what I wake up to every day and to be honest it's getting pathetic like can't you just go fuck a prostitute or something  but Ima just keep my opinions to my self  and do what he says here we go again .
.

.

.

After 15 mins yes 15 mins for both my dad and uncle to buss a nut  I changed my sheets got in the shower and scrubbed like my life depended on it, the I did my usual routine  lotion eyebrows (cause eyebrows is life 🙋🏽) and got dressed I just threw on some ripped high waisted jeans ,a bulls jersey bodysuit  and my lob trainers.
On my way down the stairs I walked past my dad and spat in his face and let me tell you I took off I was running faster then usain bolt I swear to god,I know he's gonna Beat ass when I get home but oh well .

I live like 5 mins from my school so I just walk and also because my dad took away my car because he's scared imma run ,but anyways I walked in that bitch like I owned it bitches was mean mugging and niggas was trying spit game I just kept my head held high and walked to my locker  when I got to my locker I noticed some boy trying to get into my locker

" uhh hello who in the hell do think you are and why you all up in my locker  "
I wait for his reply but let me tell you I was not ready because when this nigga turned round my panties walked right out the school building this
boy was  F I NE , he looked like he just walked straight out the mafia  tanned skin dark hair that I just wanted to pull on all night long and the the prettiest green eyes and a lil bit ah stubble that I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like against my .. 
"Sorry is this your locker" I was chucked out of my fantasies by his deep sexy ass Italian accent
" uhh umm yyeah its fine you new or sumthing

" yeah just started today you reckon you could show me around 

" he wants me to show him round OH MY GODD In my head i was twerking until he spoke again chucking  " umm your twerking on my dick 

Fuck fuck shit "I'm sooo sorry sometime I do stuff in my head and I do it in real life Um yeah of course I will my names Faye I held my hand out to him he took it in his own big ass hand and  "Dominic Silvio "

And that was the start of a beautiful fuck ship .
.
.
.

*tell me what you guys think my first try at writing a story so bare with ☺️❤️️