My Bully Loves Me 2

Your Pov:
I woke up to the bright sun shining in my face. I scrunched up my face seeing nothing but a blur as I struggled to look at my clock to look at the time. Before I could rise up my Aunt who I despised, burst into my room being the bugaboo she's always been.

Tameka: Get yo ass up before you miss that bus, you miss it you chase it

You- (rolls eyes getting out of the bed)

Tameka- You better watch ya self (walks out the room)

It only gets worst that was just a preview. I walked sluggishly to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get my self together. I quickly got dressed throwing on a blue collard shirts, my cargo shorts, and blue converse. I searched my jewerly box for my mom's old necklace and a pair of silver hoops. Last I brushed my hair into a messy bun and headed down the steps. 

You: (walking to the bus stop)

Avion; (walks towards you) Hey booskie (boo-ski) I missed ya where ya been?

You: Hey Avi and I missed you too 

Avion: Wassup with you, you look so down

You: (sings) I just don't wanna go there

Avion: (laughs) oh girl hush

You: So wanna hang at the mall after school or what?

Avion: I mean why not can CJ come?

You: Sure why not, he's your shadow 

Avion: (giggles) Girl oh

You: (giggles)

Avion:(looks you up down) you looking fine today, why these niggas ain't pressing you?

You: (shrugs) now you know the love dem hoes 

Avion: These hoes can't give nothing but a std 

You: (laughs) bye 

The bus finally came to a stop in front of us. The doors open and Avi and I quickly stepped on. We found a seat in the middle and I automatically feel my whole perspective change the closer we got the school.

You: Ugh (walk in the school)

Avion: I'll be right back (walks over to CJ, her boyfriend)

You: (sighs and walk to your locker)

***: Wassup

You: (turns and looks) do I know you?

Girl:  Don't play it's me Tahara..

You: Oh, you look so different, I forgot you told me you were tranferring here 

Tahara: Girl yeah but I'll catch you later see ya (walks off)

You: (finally get your locker open)

Chresanto: (closes it back) hey (messes up your name)

You: That's my name Chres and you know that now why the fuck would you do that

Chresanto: honestly I don't care, and maybe because I felt like 

And just as I began to walk away I felt the cold hard floor. He cagged me making me fall and caused a humiliating scene.

Chresanto: That was my fault oops (laughing)

I could feel my face began to warm. I looked around and saw the faces and heard the voices filled with laughter. I quickly gathered my things and helped myself off the floor jetting to the bathroom. 

Avion: (walks to the center of attention) I wanna hear another laugh or giggle please let me hear it, (looks around)

Everybody: (quiet) 

Avion:  (looks at Chres) and you, I'm bout to whoop yo ass you always playing with my emotions (puts her hair in a ponytail) be ready cause I'm tired of this shit

Curtis: ( yanks her away)

Avion: You know what yo ugly ass better be lucky he holding me back cause I swear I beat you bloody as fuck ( storms away to the bathroom)

You: (you look up with teary eyes)

Avion pov:
I'm Avion (your name) best friend. It's been that was since diapers the difference with me is is I never switched up on my pumpkin. Curtis aka CJ that's been my boyfriend on and off for the passed two years. I'm really in love with someone else who just doesn't know.

Curits Pov:
I'm Curtis or CJ. Me and (your name) aren't necessarily the best est friends. She somewhat despises me in a way, but acts as if she's perfectly okay with me being around. I've had a crush on Avion since 5th grade but didn't get her until 10th. I've been a fuck since we got together and I'm just about sure that explains why (your name) feels the way she does towards me.

Chresanto POv:

My names Chresanto or Roc to my friends. I mean I guess you can call me the asshole, I don't hate (your name) honestly. Let me tell it I'm madly in love with her I just have the funniest way of showing it. It all started in Junior high when I was old enough to even know what it meant to have a crush. It was never my intentions of being cruel I just never knew how exactly to express my feelings.