Chapter 18

I lay on my bed agonizing in pain as the baby started kicking.

I could hear Chris and his girlfriend Andrea chattering in the living room.

Andrea is 2 months pregnant with Chris' child.

Both of them met at a party, both drunk and things happened and she became pregnant. But they grew fund of each other and already love each other. A pretty weird story actually, if you asked me.

Grant had work today. I would have work today but I took a break because of my pregnancy I could hardly walk or sit down properly in order to do my work correctly. So Mr Davis being the amazing boss he is, he let me on a break till I give birth. Mr Davis also was kind enough to lend me a break a few months after I give birth, this is only if I let Mr Davis meet the child, his words not mines.

I finally sighed as the pain in my stomach died down.

"You're a violent fetus aren't you ?" I laughed as I placed a hand on my huge stomach.

Slowly, I pulled myself out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a fresh pair of pajamas as I wasn't going anywhere today.

I walked into the bathroom and threw my clothes off, throwing them in my empty basket.

I hauled myself into the warm running water and I washed my hair out with Grant's shampoo as I had ran out of my shampoo. I guess I might actually go shopping today.

I hopped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel before pulling on some pants. (A/N: wich means underwear in the uk okay? Okay.) I left myself braless as I didn't want to go through the trouble of actually strapping it on, the requires movement, and I don't want to do much of that at the moment. I pulled on some red and black plaid pajama bottoms along with one of Grant's plain white tops.

I walked out of the bathroom and towards my bedroom where I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me as well as slipping my freezing cold feet into some slippers.

I dragged my feet along the floorboards and walked into the living room where Chris sat with his arms around Andrea. They looked comfy as they were in covers and on a tone of pillows.

"Hey" I smiled as I entered the covers with them.

"Hello pregnant buddy" Andrea giggled.

I was older than Andrea by 2 years, which makes me glad that I wasn't the youngest for everything.

"What are we watching?" I asked as I glanced at the Tv.

"Titanic" Andrea answers as she popped a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

"Bitch, This is my movie" I yelled as i grabbed the popcorn and shoved some in m mouth as I stared into the TV. Both Chris and Andrea let out a laugh as Andrea budged more towards me.

~

"Fucking bitch, why won't she fucking move over" I yelled at the screen. We were on the part where Rose is floating and Jack is in the water.

"I know right, like why won't she maybe sit up so Jack can sit with her" Andrea yelled after me.

Chris had fallen into a deep slumber out of boredom.

The door opened up as Grant entered the house.

I payed no attention to him and focused on the movie in front of me.

"Jack no. Wake up" I cried as I threw he tissue I had in my hand at the screen.

"What the hell?" Grant laughed as he plopped down beside me.