Chapter 11

A/N - I apologise for this chapter being rather long, I got quite carried away when writing it but I hope you enjoy and I'm thinking of doing a chapter in Sammy's POV soon?

Sapphire's POV

"Mom! I'm home!" I call through the house, throwing my bag by the front door. I wait and don't get a response, that's strange. I walk into the kitchen to see a note on the table.

Sapphire,

I've been called into work late notice, I'll be home tonight.

There is money in the jar for you to order pizza. I hope you had a good night out last night.

Love, Mom.

"What a surprise." I sighed, running my hand through my messy hair. Ever since I restarted school again she's never home and always at work. I brushed it off and decided I wouldn't let it get to me and ruin my night with my friends.

I ran upstairs into the bathroom, closing the door behind me even though no one is home I guess its habit. I switched the shower on and stripped down while I waited for it to warm up.

I took a little longer than usual trying to wrap my mind around the Sammy situation. After around 20 minutes I get out and walk back into my bedroom with the towel wrapped securely around my body. I put my iPhone on my docking station and blasted The Weeknd - The Hills.

I only call you when it's half past five

The only time that I'll be by your side

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, yeah

I only call you when it's half past five

The only time I'd ever call you mine

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, babe.

I sing while dancing around my room. I slip on undergarments and look around my closet to find an outfit. After many different outfit changes I chose a pastel pink sweatshirt with mickey mouse on the front and some denim high waisted shorts and slipped on my white high top converse. Once I was dressed I dried my hair quickly, brushing it out and slipping my black snap back over the top. I didn't want to dress too 'out there' as I would freeze my ass off so I decided to go with casual.

I spritzed my Victoria Secret Strawberries and Champagne body mist all over myself so I smelt good and I was ready to go.  I packed a few things into my strawberry covered bag before grabbing my sun glasses because in my opinion it was extremely sunny for 7.15pm.

I came to the decision I would just go to Maisie's and wait, instead of hanging around the house by myself doing nothing. I grabbed my baby blue penny board and headed out. As I said, Maisie doesn't live too far away so skating to her house only took a few minutes. Once I arrived, I noticed her older brother by one year, Kyle in the front yard.

"Hey Saph!" He grinned. I basically live between Maisie's and My house, so I'd known her family for as long as I can remember and they are considered family to me, so I'm really close with everyone.

"Hey Kyle, What you up to?" I wonder, while he sits on the door step and I skate around in the front yard. Knowing Maisie she's still beautifying herself as it's 30 minutes until the boys are due to arrive.