Part 1

"I don't even know what I did to deserve that!!" Sana shouted, crying to death.

Chanyeol chuckled and pointed her face as he got closer.

"You.. you made my fucking heart beat."

----3 months ago----

"WHERE'S MY MONEY?" Chanyeol shouted, making everyone in the hallway look at him.

"I..I don't have any.." Joon tried to say, shaking from head to toes.

"Man, give us your money before we kill you!" Jongin said, over Chanyeol's shoulder.

"I-I real-lly don't have any t-today.." Joon repeated.

Chanyeol pushed him against the locker violently and he heard some persons scream.

Everyone was looking at them but no one was doing anything. Seriously, who would like to get in Park Chanyeol's way? The school's badboy's way.

Chanyeol walked closer to Joon who was shaking from head to toes. "Listen carefully, man.." Chanyeol whispered. Joon didn't want to look into his eyes. "Tomorrow, you bring my money or you're dead." He said and walked away, followed by Jongin and his other friends.

They were 5, all bad boys and all bullies, always walking them 5 together, hands in pockets, bullying boys AND girls. No one actually ever went against Chanyeol's plans. They were following only.

Chanyeol always have been a bad student : coming late, getting detentions EVERYDAY, getting more homeworks as punishments and always getting sent to the provisor's office.

He was really mysterious and no one have ever seen his parents or family.

---------

"Class, take back your seats." Mrs Jung ordered as she entered the classroom.

"Students, stand!" The class' president said and everyone got up, bowed to the teacher and sat back down.

"Good morning everyone, today we'll be receiving a new student. She's from America and came to Korea one year ago and-

The teacher got cut by someone knocking at the door. Chanyeol entered the room and walked straight to his desk.

Mrs Jung sighed, "Park Chanyeol, you're late. Again."

Chanyeol sat without any stuffs, books or pens and looked at the teacher. "It will be the last time, I promise."

"Don't promise when you can't-

Mrs Jung got cut again, someone knocked. "Come in."

Someone opened the door and the teacher smiled to the young girl.

"You're probably Sana!" Mrs Jung said. The girl nodded and walked in, making everyone look at her.

She was so pretty, her long dark brown hair were falling until the middle of her back, she was wearing the school uniform but it looked so good on her. The white shirt, the white skirt, all this was normal on the others, but on her it looked pretty good.

Sana looked around the class and she saw many boys smiling at her.

"Introduce yourself." Mrs Jung smiled.

Sana bowed to the class, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yoo Sana and I hope we can be good friends." She smiled and waved.

"Okay, you can go sit there." The teacher pointed a free desk, beside the window. Sana bowed and walked to the desk. She sat and looked around her, her eyes met a boy who was staring at her.

She lightly smiled and Chanyeol smirked. He looked down at his phone and texted his friend, Jongin.

"I found a new one ;)"

He looked again at Sana and she looked back. He waved and smiled. She smiled back and looked down at her book. He looked away and smirked to himself.

------

The bells rang and Sana started packing her stuffs when she saw a tall boy walking towards her. He smiled "Hey! I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He said.

She smiled back, "I'm Yoo Sana." She said.

"Do you have any money? I need some." he said.

Her eyes widened and she took her bag. "No, sorry, I don't." She walked away but he grabbed her bag.

He opened it and looked in it, "Come on, I'm sure you do have some."

"Yah! Give me that!!" She shouted. He looked at her, shocked. "Did you just shout at me?" He said, walking towards her. Sana looked around her, no one was here. She looked back at him and tried to take her bag but he pushed her away.

"You, you should learn how to talk to me." Chanyeol walked towards her and she walked back.

"P-please, give me my bag!" Sana whispered, a bit scared. He was so taller than her and stronger.

He threw the bag away by the window and she looked at him, shocked. "Are you crazy?" she ran to the window and looked by it. Her bag was on the floor, with all her stuffs almost everywhere. He walked away, she ran after him and punched his back. He turned around and pushed her away violently.

She fell on the floor and looked at him.

"Don't ever touch me again, got it?" Chanyeol said, looking straight into her eyes. She rubbed her elbow that bumped against the floor when she fell. He kicked in the table, making it almost fall on her and walked out of the room.

Sana stayed on the floor for a few minutes and got up, her eyes full of tears. She fixed her shirt and walked slowly out of the school. She saw her bag, books and other stuffs on the floor and her tears rolled down her cheeks. She kneeled down and took her stuffs before she put it in her bag. She got up and walked out of the school, crying.

It was her first day and she already got hated by someone.

Before she reached her house, she wiped her tears away and opened the door.

"I'm home.." She said.

No answer.

She walked to the living-room and wasn't shocked when she saw her drunk dad with his drunk friends. She sighed and walked to her bedroom not taking care about her dad calling her.

She closed the door of her bedroom and locked it, to be sure her dad won't hit her again after he gets completly drunk. She put her bag on her desk and jamp on her bed. She rolled on it and reached the other side. Beside her bed,there were many boxes of food, in case her dad gets crazy, she'd just lock herself here and would have everything to live.

She ate sandwiches while doing her homeworks and then went to bed.

She couldn't sleep at all. Her mind was only thinking about Chanyeol.

"That jerk, I'm not gonna let him touch me again!" She said to herself.