Part 2

The next morning, Sana woke up late and ran to the school.

"Late on my first days, aish!" She thought as she ran through the hallways.

She was about to knock at the door but someone knocked before her. She looked beside her and her eyes met Chanyeol's.

She gave him a death glare and opened the door, she was about to enter the room but Chanyeol pulled her back out.

"I go in first." he said, going in the classroom. She chuckled and pushed him to make him walk faster. He turned around and pushed her back.

"What are you both doing?!!" The teacher shouted. Sana and Chanyeol looked at him, shocked.

Sana bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm a new student, my name is Yoo Sana. I came here yesterday.." She said, smiling. Chanyeol chuckled and walked to his desk. 

"This is your first days and you're already fighting!! Get out, both of you, hands raised!" The teacher ordered. Chanyeol sighed and went back out without complaining. 

"Please, it will be the last time.." Sana begged but the teacher pushed her out. 

"Both of you get against the wall." He said.  

Chanyeol and Sana did as ordered and the teacher added "Hands raised." Then he went in.

Sana kept with her arms raised up even if it was hurting so much while Chanyeol didn't raise up his arms.

"You can put them back down." Chanyeol said, seeing Sana suffering to death.

She ignored him and stayed like this.

"Are you mad at me right now?" He asked, shocked. She chuckled and looked at him.

"Of course I am!! This is my second day in school and I already got punished, because of you!!" She yelled.

"First, don't yell at me. And second, you're the one who pushed me first and I already told you to not touch me!" He yelled back.

"First, I yell at you whenever I want to!! And second, it's because you pulled me back out just to let yourself pass first!!!" She shouted.

"First, yell again at me and I'm gonna-

"You're gonna what?" She shouted.

They both got interrupted by the teacher opening the door. Chanyeol immediatly raised up his arms.

"Where do you think you are? We are hearing everything!!" Mr Lee shouted.

Sana looked down.

"Both of you, detention of 2 hours after classes." The teacher added.

Chanyeol sighed.

"B-but.." Sana started.

"NO BUTS!! Now get in and if I just see you fighting again, you're expelled out of my class forever!!" 

Sana bowed and walked fast in, trying to not cry while Chanyeol put his hands in his pockets and walked in.

---------

"Hi!"

Sana looked beside her at a girl. She smiled, "Hello!"

"My name is Jiyeon. Lee Jiyeon." The girl smiled.

"I'm Yoo Sana." Sana opened her locker while smiling back.

"I know, you're in my class." Jiyeon laughed. "Oh, sorry!" Sana said.

"But you, you're really something!" Jiyeon said, like amazed. "Me? Why?" Sana took her books out of her locker and put them in her bag before she closed the door and started walking with Jiyeon.

"Because you almost fought with Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol, okay? No one ever did." Jiyeon said.

Sana chuckled, "I admit that he is a bit scary, like he doesn't have a heart but I don't like to let myself being stepped on." She said.

Jiyeon chuckled, "I'm not scolding you! I always thought that someone should teach him a lesson!" 

They both heard some people screaming. "What's that?" Jiyeon said as they both walked towards the crowd.

"WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY?" Chanyeol shouted at the bleeding boy.

"GIVE THE MONEY NOW!!!" Jongin shouted before he punched the boy.

"Is he crazy?" Sana shouted at Jiyeon to cover the noisy students. She walked to the boy but Jiyeon grabbed her arm.

"Don't! Chanyeol isn't scared of hitting girls!" 

"I don't care!" Sana ran to the boy who was on the floor, hiding his face. She sat beside him, "Are you okay?" she asked. He lightly nodded and she saw his bleeding nose and lips. 

"What are you doing here, girl?" Jongin asked. She looked up. "Leave him alone!" She said.

Chanyeol chuckled and walked towards her. He kneel in front of her.

"Move."

She shook her head, "I won't until you stop hitting him." She said, hiding the boy behind her.

Chanyeol laughed and touched her cheek. "You might get hurt, babydoll!" He said.

She pushed him by his chest and he almost fell back. "Don't call me that and don't touch me." Sana said.

Everyone in the crowd was shocked.

Chanyeol laughed and got up, getting her up by her arm.

She tried to push his hand away but he held her arm tighter and brought her closer.

"Didn't I already tell you to not touch me?" He said, calmly but scary.

She didn't answer and looked at him.

Jongin held the boy by his collar and pushed him in the crowd.

"EVERYONE LEAVE!!" One of Chanyeol's friends shouted, pushing everyone away.

The hallway quickly got empty and there was only Chanyeol, his friends and Sana left.

"Let go of me!" She said. He pushed her against the wall, violently. She bumped in and fell on her knees. 

"All of you are totally crazy!" She said.

"You should learn how to talk!" Jongin said, walking towards her to hit her but Chanyeol stopped him.

He got Sana up and looked into her eyes.

"Next time, mind your own business, babydoll!" He said.

She didn't answer.

He let go of her arm and they all walked away.

-----------------------

TBC