Hello Brothers

1864 (flashback)

i was lying in my bed when Damon and Stefan my brothers came rushing into my room i looked at them and saw panic written all over there faces "whats the matter Dam-Dam" i whispered "they took Katherine Gabrielle Father found out she was a vampire we are going to go save her" i was shocked i felt tear running down my face i quickly got up still in my green dress for the day and rushed out the door with my twin and brother following me, Me and Katherine are like sisters and i know both my brothers love her but i dont mind shes been there when i had no-one to care about.

we followed the Carriage that Katherine went in Stefan quickly caused a distraction so me and Damon could get her out we found her in the back with a muzzle on her mouth Damon quickly lifted her up and put her on the muddy road trying to get the muzzle and vervain ropes of her i looked at Katherine i saw tears in her eyes. Stefan came back a couple of minutes later helping Damon and quickly went to see if anyone was coming, i heard gunshot and Realized ive been shot all i could feel was pain go through me i saw Stefan and Damon rush over to me i felt fresh tears run down my face "i'm sorry i love you brothers" was the last thing i said before darkness took over me.

Present time 

I arrived at Mystic falls your probably wondering why i am back her 162 years later yes before you ask i am a vampire and i come here once in a while, i knew my brothers were dead the night i was shot i woke up in the middle of the road with a ring to protect me from the sun, i hate Katherine Pierce for what she did to my family she killed my twin and my brother and she will pay, i walked into a small Bar called Mystic Grill quite Ironic i thought to myself i went over to a handsome boy with bright blue eyes and blue hair i smiled sweetly at him, "can i have a Bourbon" i asked he looked up to me and smiled i can smell the vervain in him from here "Sure" he says and brings me a drink a couple of minutes later,i gulp it down in one go and look at the boy "Im Matt" he says i sent him a smile "Gabrielle Salvatore" i say.

i heard him Gasp "as in Stefan and Damon Salvatore" i gasp i look at him and start to get angry "yes you wouldnt happen to know where they live would you" i asked starting to get pissed of could they really be alive after all this time "yeah they live at the boarding house" he mutters i quickly pay for my drink and walk out of the bar i couldnt help but feel happy to see my brothers again even though i thought they were dead.

i drive to the Salvatore Boarding house as fast as i can in my Black Bmw once i arrive i hear voices of my older brother and my younger brother by 5 minutes i also hear and girls voice i decided to listern in "Damon today the day she died" i heard Stefan say "yes dont you think i know that brother the day i let little Gabby down we shouldnt of gone after Katherine i should of stayed with my sister she died because of our petty ways" i heard my brothers about to cry i rushed in the house using my vamp speed to scare them a bit i run round the living room where they are gathered "whos that" my brother Damon whispers "come out we know your here" Stefan yells i run round for a couple more seconds i stop in front of them with my head down.

i slowly lift my head up "Hello Brothers did you miss me" i said with the famous Salvatore smirk...

I know this chapters short but ill make the next one longer please comment tell me what you think this is my first story so go easy on me thanks bye

xoxo