Go on a date with me.

*Thursday Smackdown*

Tonight I have my first match ever against Summer Rae. I'm not nervous but I hope I win.

My match with summer went pretty well. I won in the end. I head to catering to get some water after my match. I sat alone at a table on my phone drinking my water.

" Hey. You did good on your match." Dwayne smiled congratulating me.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

" I wanna ask you if you would go on a date with me,tonight." Dwayne said.

"Sure I would love to. What time do you wanna go in this date." I said calmly but in the inside I was really excited about this.

"11:30. So we'll have time to get cleaned up and ready after the show." Dwayne said.

"Okay sounds good. See you then." I smile and turn my attention to my phone.

Unexpectedly Dwayne kisses my cheek which made my face heat up. Dwayne leaves the table and Summer walks over to my table.

" Sleeping with him now?" Summer laughed

" Listen Blondie." I lost my temper. "I'm sick if you and other people around here accusing me of sleeping around with people I never slept with. I bet you slept with all the single superstars so please shut the fuck up. You don't know me or at least try to know me before you judge." I grabbed my phone and stormed off. People were staring but I don't give a fuck. I'm sick of everyone's bullshit already.

After the show I hurry up to go back to my hotel to shower and get dressed.

Black shorts, red tank top, black leather jacket and white vans with red lipstick. Saving a dress for the second date.

Dwayne comes to my door to take me for this date that I've been impatiently waiting for. Dwayne was a real gentlemen all night long. He opened doors for me, pulls out my chair and pays for dinner. Now this is a real man. We finish dinner and leave the restaurant. We weren't ready to leave yet so we walked around a bit.

"I had fun tonight. Thanks." I smile down at the ground.

" you're welcome. So did I we should do this again." Dwayne said.

After a while we go back to his car and drives back to the hotel we stay at. Dwayne was kind enough to walk me to my door.

"Hand me your phone." I said holding out my hand.

"Okay?." Dwayne hands me his phone but he was confused on why.

I type my number and hands him back his phone.

"Call or text me whenever you like." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I had a fun time with Dwayne and of course I had to tell my girls all about it.