Chapter 2

~EREN'S POV~ 

I laid on my back on my  bed staring up at the white ceiling watching the blades of my ceiling fan spin round and round and round..... Its been four days since the incident that happened on Monday, today is now friday morning. Its been four days since I went to school and four days since I have last seen Levi. Shivers ran down my spine as memories of Levi's blood red eyes appeared in my memory. A groan escaped my mouth as  I curled myself into a ball. Why me why did this have to happen to me. I let out a loud sigh.

knock knock "Eren." I hear mikasa's voice from outside my door "Eren I know your awake answer me."

"...." silence. 

Mikasa sighs. "look i know whatever happened monday night was pretty rough and i can understand why u would feel pretty down but you still need to go to school eren besides today is friday...you can go today and have the weekend to relax."

"....." more silence.

"Come on eren, Dont make this harder than it has to be your going to school today even if i have to make you ...sitting around in this room all day isnt healthy for you!" she says banging on the door. I sigh as i begin to sit up in my bed. I go over to door and open it. 

"Im up." i say in a monotone voice.

"Good" she says "Now go get dressed we have 20 minutes before we are officially late for school" she turns and walks down the hallway towards the kitchen. I then close my bedroom door and head towards the bathroom. As i enter the bathroom i head over to the sink and stare at my reflection in the mirror. Im definitely gonna have to face him today....Looks like there's no avoiding it. A memory of Levi pops into my head "You are mine."  I shudder remembering the feel of the tips of levi fangs pressing into my flesh. I grip the sink counter in my hands my knuckles turning white. I gasp for air and my body begins to shudder. Calm down eren everything is fine ...you'll be fine. I take in a deep breath and my body begins to relax. I then go about my business in the bathroom preparing myself for a long day at school. 

Time skip>>

I make my way down the crowded corridors of my school. Heading to my locker while also trying to avoid a short dark hair vampire. On my way to my locker i was stopped by a short bobbed hair blonde calling my name. 

"Eren!" he exclaimed. He ran up to me and enveloped me in a crushing embrace. "i was so worried when i heard what happened and then you didnt show up to school and you weren't answering my calls or my text and when I--"e

"Armin" i gasped out cutting him off. 

"Yes eren?" He said looking up at me. 

"Your sort of crushing my lungs" I say in a raspy voice.

"oh"  he instantly let go of me"sorry" he says sheepishly scratching his cheek and smiling up at me apologetically . 

I chuckle "Its fine....Im fine Armin."

He gave me look that says he wasnt buying it"then why didnt show up for school??" 

"I was a liitle shook up thats all....and i was playing hookie . You know me couldn't let the opportunity go to waste." i chuckle and playfully punch him in the arm. 

"......okay " he answers slowly "if your sure your really okay"

"yeah dude. Im completely fine." 

"well im going to head over to class. Meet you at lunch okay." he begins to walk away

"'Kay" I wave then head over to my locker. I would tell him the truth but i wouldnt want a repeat of what happend with the cops. 

~Flashback to Monday night~