1.3

Chapter Thirteen

present day

Dylan had fallen asleep. He didn't know how; with the combination of the awful smell in the room and his almost unbearable hunger, he thought he would never sleep. But he did, and he had a dream. He dreamt of his home, his real home. His home before his mother started drinking, before he became this fucked up barely human, before his sister had a reason to yell at him all the time. And he woke up crying; realizing that that could never be his reality again, his mom would never stop drinking, he would never get better, his sister would always be more stressed than she deserved. There was nothing he could do about it.

Video

And all Melanie could do was laugh. And it made Molly scream even louder. "You fucking bitch!" She screamed, "what did Abigail do to deserve that? She didn't want to play this game!"
Molly was too busy yelling to notice Melanie had stopped laughing. She was sitting next to Calum, whispering in his ear.
"I love you baby, I always have; and now Abigail is gone! I did it for you baby, I did it for you." Mel said to his corpse, "I love you, couldn't you see that? I love you."
"You're insane," Molly said, horrified, "you're absolutely, completely insane."
"You shut up!" Melanie yelled, "you are a selfish, ignorant, bitch. And you're every bit as fucked up as I am!"
Molly couldn't take it anymore; she was so angry and scared, she was shaking. She did the only thing she could think of; she lifted the gun up in the air and aimed it. Then, after a moment of silence, a loud bang echoed through the room.

-•-

guys there's only two more chapters! :))
~delilah xoxo