Chapter 9

Elleag POV.

"Cool!! That sounds like fun!!" I cheer loudly feeling kind of buzzed. I had only the drink Kyle gave me but it was a bit strong.

We were deciding to play spin the bottle as the party started to die down a little. It was only 11 so I still had an hour until I had to be home.

A large group of teens forms in the center of the living room floor. The group consists of Jess, Yaz, Princess, Me, Lou, Brielle, Zendaya, Kyle, and two of the other football players, Mike and Jake.

I sit in between Yaz and Kyle.

"Who's first?" Zendaya asks.

"I'll go." Mike volunteers. He leans forward and spins the empty beer bottle. The bottle spins for a bit then finally lands on Zendaya. 

"Pucker up girl!" Jess says jokingly.

She blushes and leans forward to give Mike a quick peck on the lips. 

"YEAH MAN!" Jake yells, patting Mike on the back. 

The whole circle erupts in laughter.

"My turn." Zendaya declares as she spins the bottle to land on Princess. 

We all look at each other wondering if this should count. 

"Nope." Princess and Zendaya decide at the same time.

Mike and Kyle both groan at the decision.

"If you want us girls to kiss each other then you guys have to kiss each other." Jess reasons.

"NO!" The guys shout causing the girls to laugh.

"Exactly." Jess says.

Zendaya grabs the bottle again and spins it. The bottle spins until it lands on Kyle.

I notice a small smirk form on Kyle's face as he leans forward to meet Zendaya's lips.

When he sits back again he grabs the bottle and spins it to land on Brielle. 

She makes an annoyed face as she leans forward to kiss Kyle. 

While she's kissing Kyle she looks over at Lou and winks at him. I almost throw up just looking at her.

"What a slut." I whisper to Yaz. 

"Tell me about it." She says back.

After Brielle is finally done she's spins the bottle to land on me. 

"Ew. I would never kiss that ugly bitch." She snarls, looking straight at me. 

The entire group tenses. Jessica opens her mouth to say something when I respond. 

"Don't worry. I don't want to catch anything." I say with a sweet smile. Mike and Jake laugh along with Jess, Princess, and Yaz. 

"Fuck you." She responds before spinning the bottle again. It lands on Lou.

He smiles at her and leans up to give her a quick peck on the lips. I feel my heart fall a bit but I tell myself it's just a game. It doesn't mean anything.

He then spins the bottle to land on Jessica. I look over at her and see that she looks so torn. She looks at me like what should I do. I nod at her, mentally saying it's ok.

She sighs and leans forward and gives Lou a kiss on the cheek. My heart leaps at her loophole. A smile forms on my face.

"Does that even count?" Zendaya asks.

"Yes it does. It was a kiss. No one specified location." Jess retorts.

"True." Zendaya agrees as the game continues with Jess spinning the bottle.

-------

Luemas POV.

I'm so glad Jessica found a loophole to the game. I wasn't at all looking forward to kissing Jessica especially after I told her that I like Elle.

So far I had to kiss Brielle and almost Jessica while Elle has just been sitting there as cool and collected as ever.

After a couple more spins its Jake's turn. He spins the bottle and it lands on Elle. I try to look unaffected as I watch her blush and lean forward to kiss Jake right on the lips. He must have liked the kiss a lot because when he sat down he nudged Mike and quietly said, "You ever noticed how hot Elleag is?"

I clench my jaw just hearing him say that.

"I haven't. But now that you said that, she is hot. Her body is fucking sexy." Mike responds and I almost lose it.

I close my eyes as I take deep breathes to calm myself.

"Yo dude! You noticed that Elleag is fucking hot?" Mike whispers to me.

I take one last breath and force a grin on to my face. 

"Yeah man, she's fucking sexy as hell." I whisper back.