chapter 1 In the beginning

zala was kidnapped at the age seven by someone who she recognized. Zala has a long term memory and was very smart she escaped the house a few months after she was taken. Zala went to her old house to find her parents they weren't there. She called their old numbers and did all she could to find them but never could find them. Zala got older and older and never gave up on finding them but also never did. Zala was almost eighteen when her aunt and uncle found her they told her they were her parents. Her aunt was her mother's twin and she never met her father he was a marine so was just told he was. zala new they were lieing she remembered every detail about her mother but she didn't understand why they were lying. she didn't mind staying with her aunt and her aunt's husband but while she was there she found out everything she could about them. It didn't take her long but she found out her parents were murdered after being questioned about a young baby girl. She figured it was her and wanted to know why. Zala decided to start looking for the people looking for her. Zala knew this was very dangerous but she had to find out what was going on. Zala left the house one night she trashed her room and screamed as she left the house to make it seem like a kidnapping. Zala knew they would fall for it but what she didn't know was her aunt set up a hidden camera in her room. Her aunt saw the tape and soon found out zala knew what was going on. This didn't surprise the aunt which is why she put a tracking device in her favorite pair shoes.