#1 : Plans A, B, C

Lesson #1:

"If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters - 204 if you're in Japan."

― Claire Cook, Seven Year Switch

* * *

My family isn't rich, at least that's what my parents said.

My father and mother always work hard to make sure our family is in good situation and they are the almost perfect parents anyone could ask for.

Almost.

The eldest of us three siblings is my brother, Agustus. My parents always try leash him by letting him marry one of the elite girls, but neither him nor the girls can work out their relationship. My brother attracts too many girls, and his said "girlfriends" are always jealous. So my parent's plan A into getting richer was not working.

"Don't worry, we have Brie," my mother would say.

The middle one is my elder sister, Brie. She's not perfect, but she's not a rebel also. She's just... average. Maybe that's why my parents didn't really pay attention much to her until they need a Plan B. By that time, my sister is already in love with her high school boyfriend, Nathan.

"Don't. Please, I love you," Nathan said when the priest asked the audience of Brie and a rich guy's wedding. My parents thought it was such a disgrace scene that no elite man would ever want Brie, who ran away with her lover.

This is where I come in the scene. Their last plan, plan C.

Right now, I'm tired of typing this down. I didn't know typing on a typewriter is this hard, you need to keep pushing this to the left so it can start on a new line and if you made a mistake, it marks at the back of the paper.

Plus, my parents are calling my name and I'm pretty sure they will not stop until I go downstairs.

Another note, this sparkly dress is too itchy and I want to get rid of it soon, after guy number 4 leaves the house and I can finally sleep in my comfortable bed. I wish this matchmaking will be done within an hour.

I hope you're with the man of your dreams, Future C.

Yours Truly,

Celestine.

* * *

Author's Note:

dedicated to -freckle for making the cover above! :)

I hope you like this chapter! Feel free to donate me some love by voting and commenting down below!

Question of the Chapter: What would you do if you were Celestine?