Chapter Two

Jillian laid on Tatum's bed and watched the ceiling fan whirl.

"Well, we've watched the movie, it sucked. Why don't we do something fun?" Tatum said as she chewed on her gum, twirling it around her finger.

"Like what?" Jillian asked.

Tatum pointed over towards her telephone, Jillian looked over at it where it sat on the night stand.

"What, pizza? At this hour?" She asked.

"Not quite." Tatum said as she crawled to Jillian's side and picked the phone up off it's receiver.

"Give me your cellphone." She said as she put her hand out. Jillian handed it to her. Tatum pressed the home key an unlocked it, pressing on the contacts button. She dialled the handset and handed Jillian's phone back.

"Hello?,"Tatum spoke "Is this Brian?"

"Yes?" The voice on the other line replied.

"Oh, hello." Tatum said in a sexy rasp. Jillian's eyes lit up.

'What are you doing?' Jillian mimed with a smile. Tatum waved her hand as her face lid up with amusement.

"Hey, Brian...you don't know me. But, I think you're really sexy." Tatum said, she put her hand over the mic as she giggled with Jillian.

"He can trace the call." Jillian whispered.

"Private number." Tatum replied.

Brian's interest came through, his voice changed to enlightenment.

"Oh, really?' He said in a sexual tone.

"Oh, yeah, baby. And if you were here, I'm sure I could show you how a real woman can be. Do you wanna play a game, Brian?" Tatum said sexually.

"Sure. What kind of game?" He replied.

"It's a game where I moan. But you have to make me moan. Are you up for that, baby?" Tatum asked while biting her lip in humour.

"Okay." Brian said trembly.

"Tell me how you would please me, baby."

Tatum put the phone on the receiver pressing speaker phone "ON".

"I'd, rub up and down your thighs. And slowly kiss you." Brian said.

"Oh, I think we can do better than rubbing. Don't you wanna grind against me baby?" Tatum said almost bursting out into laughter.

"Oh, yeah. I think I'd kiss all over your breasts. Pinching your nipples tenderly as I grab your ass." Brian replied.

"Mm, that's better. But, where's that long unit?" Tatum asked still raspy.

"I'd flop it out of my jeans and rub it against your thighs, baby." He replied.

Jillian and Tatum pinched their noses to control their laughter. Jillian's face had turned blue before she puffed out air an inhaled more.

"Sounds like your almost out of breath there, baby." Brian said gasping.

"Ooh, more than you know, baby." Tatum replied as Brian moaned through the line.

"Oh. My. God."

"What, babe." Tatum asked.

"I think I'm going to c-" before he could finish his words, Tatum pressed the "END CALL" button as it beeped. Jillian and Tatum laughed hard and almost became ill in the stomach. Jillian coughed and reached for her inhaler from her bag. Taking three puffs and inhaling.

"That was the best thing, EVER." Jillian said as she wiped her tears away.

"What a sad sack. Asshole gets his rocks off from voice calls. What's next, he pauses live television to whack of to the weather lady?!" Tatum laughed hard and held her stomach. Jillian laughed as Tatum continued in her fit.