#25 Morning

Brendan:

Morning: mornings with Brendan are cute and quite. Your both not to fond of the mornings yet you both always end up waking up around ten. After you get coffee and cuddle to watch a movie on Netflix.

Cian:

Morning: when you wake up you and Cian love to go for a morning walk so when your at his place in Mayo you meat up with the boys from everyday solution and have the bants on a walk in the local wood.

Dean:

Morning: Dean loves the gym and so do you so once a week you wake up at seven and go for an early morning gym session for two hours....after every session you also end up eating a big fry up.

Dayl:

Morning: when it come to the morning you and Dayl are the worlds laziest people and sleep in till at least 11 before waking up and going out for coffee, hand in hand. if ye wake up before eachother you make eachother breakfast in bed, food and sleep is a favourite for both of you.

Josh:

Morning: mornings with Josh consist of either getting woke up by Josh's sister or one of your siblings which always annoys but when Josh as them to stop they do..it's like Josh has magical powers. Then both of you head back to bed and sleep till dinner.

Ryan:

Morning: Ryan may be an early riser but he could stay watching you sleep for hours and often does before waking you up with a slow kiss on the lips.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello☺️

I SAW THE BOYS ON SUNDAY😱 ryan, Dayl & Dean waved at me & Dean also winked. I FRICKEN TOUCHED DAYL CRONINS AMAZING ARM😱😱😱. I meet all of eds and I died there all soooo nice☺️🙌

So am MondayAaron.S. Tweeted me. Tuesday Dean FAVED my tweet😱 ️Brian, tweeted, FAVED - different tweet - and DMd me on band acc. Today Tuesday, Dean FAVED tweet😱 and Stephen retweeted my tweet & Aaron.K. Tweeted me 4 times😱.
The only other clebs that noticed me was Jay Boland and now the boys all in 3 Days like wow😱 I'm fucking honoured boys ☺️❤️💛💙

Just a quick note for the moment I'm not taking anymore one shots.

Ive got for more to do & they should have been up by know but Ya know what happens with school😒

Also as soon as we hit 3K you want to be here..there a little comp😜💫

Liv xx❤️

Vote & comment & enjoy & share❤️