13: No date no party.

~Grace~

"They should totally let us party!" Emma squealed.

"No, partying means shopping. For dresses and heels!" I groaned.

The students in the trip are demanding for a party before we get back, since most teachers and students are werewolves, they don't mind, because they've got mates and all, nothing wrong will happen.

The whole grade were sitting by the swimming pool, discussing about the party, which will probably be a ball which will obviously be in the ballroom of the hotel.

Mr. Andrew cleared his throat, getting our full attention.

"I have discussed the party with some of your teachers and they don't see why not," he smiled showing some wrinkles that just began to show on his face.

He looks like a middle-aged normal man, no one would think he's a werewolf.

No one would think that werewolves exist.

"Oh, and before I forget, the party's on Friday, so tomorrow is the day you go shopping. Hope you've got the budget."

Lucky for me, my mum didn't allow me to leave without enough budget to keep me alive for a year.

---

Next day came faster than expected. After taking a shower and changing into my red ripped skinny jeans and white top, covering it in my black leather jacket, keeping my make up minimall, styling my hair into a high ponytail. Me and Emma joined downstairs just as our headteacher made his way in.

"Morning everybody," he greeted with a smile, he looks like he's in his thirties with his dark hair and eyes.

We all mumbled a chorus of greetings.

"Just wanted to add one thing -you'll have to bring a partner with you, a date, to be specific, tomorrow night," he winked as a gasp echoed in the lobby.

"I wish James was here!" Emma whined.

James is a year higher than us, and he has exams and other stuff to do, so he couldn't make it.

Who will my date be?

"I'm not coming," I blurted out.

"What?!" Emma exclaimed.

"Yeah. No date, no party," I smiled.

"How about this mate of yours?" I smirked.

"Nope. I'm rejecting him," I shook my head.

"Come on! You don't have to date him just for the ball and the next day, act like nothing happened!"

"As if the whole grade will leave me alone," I scoffed.

"Do you have any better plans?" She asked.

"Yes. No date, no party."

She shook her head, "its not fun without you."

"Then don't go! We'll do something."

"I'm going to the ball and you're coming," she insisted.

"Who'd be your date?"

"Mark."

"You can think!" I said, impressed.

She flips her hair and I roll my eyes at her immaturity.

"I. Am. Not. Going."

"You can cry, beg, do anything, but you can't change my mind and you know better than going against it," she raised an eyebrow.

I sigh in defeat, "no chance I stay?"

She shook her head in disagreement.

I groaned, "fine, lets go shop."

---

"No, no, no, no," I said as I passed dresses.

Its been an hour in this suffocating mall and I've been suffering for the last hour. I don't think we'll leave anytime soon.

"We haven't found your dress yet how do you want to leave?" Emma questioned.

"I'm hungry, tired, and bored, and I don't want to go to this ball. How do you expect me to stay and shop?" I asked.

"Oh, come on! You'll have fun!"

"Emma, no. Stop."

"One more stop and if we didn't find anything..we'll figure something out," She reasoned and I agreed.

"Oh, and by the way, the navy blue short dress was so cool on you," she said.

"I liked the beige one, but it was too expensive for a three hour, boring ball," i rolled my eyes.

We ranted about our dressed until we got into the store.

After a little bit of hunting, Emma squealed.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Look at this one!" She exclaimed.

The dress she held was strapless and would reach a little over mid-thigh, the upper part is full of crystals and the lower part is hot pink.

"Too...exposing?" I commented.

She mumbled "fine" and fished for another dress.

Something caught my eyes.

That. I want that dress.

"Em, look at this one," I pointed at the masterpiece waiting to be bought.

"You should try it on!"

---

Studying myself in the mirror, observing if the dress was suitable.

The dress was laced white, it reached above my knees and from my wiast to the floor, it was chiffon material, revealing my legs through the translucent material, around my waist snaked a golden belt. The sleeves weren't long, yet it wasn't too exposing, but it showed off my collarbone.

Perfect.

I showed Emma and she thankfully was pleased.

Now, another crisis.

The shoes.

A girl's life, when she's got an even, is a chaos.

Strangley, it took 15 m,inutes to find golden shoes, similar to my waist, and its heels were 3 inches tall.

Another crisis.

I won't be sleeping tonight unless I have learnt how to walk i heels like a decent girl, not a drunk woman.

"Now, for your partner," Emma clapped her hands. "You take... Grace I can't think of anyone but Tyler."
I huffed.

Its not like I have a choice.

~~~

A/N

*drum roll*

UPDATEEEESSS.

next chapter will be pretty exciting.

Votes and comments make my day people!

Kisses!

- Reema.