13

13

i'm a cheesy lil piece of crap oK DON'T JUDGE ME

sorry it's short.

=====

December 8, 2010

To my dearest Rachelle,

          Hey, before you go bonkers over that one time I broke your camera, let's not forget the time you ran to my house at four in the morning looking for your blue shirt that you left at my house? You sneaked in-- when you could've just called me. You climbed up the balcony-- when we could've done a reverse Romeo and Juliet scene. You broke my cabinet-- when you could've just turned on the lights?? So Rachelle, dear Rachelle, let's not forget your faults, too.

No love for you too,

Harry

P.S. so what if I don't have a P.S.?

P.S. I really love you too :D

-----

It was now 12:30 pm. Harry and I basically stared at that view for almost three hours-- without saying any other words to each other. I figured he was in deep thought, too. "I'm hungry," I muttered, breaking the long silence. I could hear my stomach making these sounds.

"Same," Harry said, "There's a Burger King somewhere at Times Square, it's actually just a really quick walk." Harry and I loved Burger King.

"I've actually never been to Times Square for the fun of it. I'd just like, pass by it in a taxi when planning weddings." I admitted. I never really went sight seeing here in New York, which is pretty weird-- I mean, I live in freaking New York City and I didn't take the time to go to Times Square?

"Seriously? You haven't lived even half the NYC life, then." Harry said, laughing.

"Crazy, I know." I muttered. We both stood up and began walking. Times Square was literally just two streets away, according to Google maps. Busy people where moving about, 60% of them were on the phone, but literally almost every single one of them had a straight face. These people seemed so sulked in their jobs.

The city was just beautiful, really. I liked the yellow cabs and the Broadway billboard signs and the people walking and the tourists smiling and I liked the advertisements flashing and I liked Times Square. "Wow," I whispered.

"I know, right?" Harry said, "There's Burger King, hold on," He said, pointing at the big M that was beside many big buildings. We stood at the edge of the sidewalk and waited for the stoplight. When the light turned red, Harry surprisingly took my hand-- yes, he freaking took my hand. My heart was thumping very, very loudly and quickly-- almost out off my chest.

"Wha-" I began, but I eventually shut my mouth and stopped complaining. Because how could I complain, really? A wave-- yes, a freaking wave of people started crossing the street. And for a moment I was scared Harry would let go of my hand and I'd be lost forever, but he held on to it tighter than he ever has before.

"Holy shit, that's a lot of people," I sighed in relief. Harry still had his hand interlocked with mine-- and God, did I miss the feeling of having Harry's hand in mine.

"Remember that time when we got caught for passing notes and we got detention? And we had to read that note out loud?" Harry said, grinning widely. I smiled at the memory of that day. It was scary and pressuring on the day itself-- but Harry was getting in trouble with me, so it wasn't so bad. And now that I look back on it, it makes me laugh really hard.

"Oh yeah! What did the notes say again?" 

"I think we were talking about how you owe me a camera and how I owe you a cabinet? I'm not sure," Harry said, smiling. The glint in his eyes and the look on his face was hard to resist, I swear.

"Oh, right! Mrs. Franco gave us the signature death glare, she was like, Styles! Oliver! Don't act like I can't see you fooling around. I'm afraid there's something you two would like to share to the class, now read your little note, then we panicked. So you stood up and literally read it and I wanted to kick you," I said, laughing really hard.

"And she was like, Detention later, blah blah blah!" Harry said, then we both broke into laughter with Harry's odd imitation of Mrs. Franco's voice.

Harry squeezed my hand tighter-- not to the point where it hurt, but to the point where it was enough to make me die or something just as extreme. I didn't understand quite why, but why question an illogical beauty? Why question emotions? I didn't know whether he knew what he was doing or whether he was holding my hand on purpose, but it didn't really matter.

"Hey, Rachelle?" Harry said, giving me a mischievous grin.

"What?"

"I say we ditch this venue hunting for the day, get some McDonald's, and do exactly what we did four years ago-- tour the city." He said, flashing me bright white teeth and a wink.

-----

December 11, 2015

To my dearest Harry,

          Wow, wow, but before that, let's not forget the time you asked me out on Valentine's day a long time ago. You knocked down all the lockers. Ha.

Love,

Rachelle

P.S. I love you

=====

i know i included a fast food scene in Alternate Universe (the mcdonalds one) BUT I LOVE FASTFOOD ESPECIALLY BURGER KING SO PLEAAAAASE BE OKAY WITH IT ? ? :)

OK SO IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER YOU CAN FOLLOW ME HERE AND IFB TALK TO ME THERE BC I DONT REALLY GET WATTPAD NOTIFICATIONS SO IT'S BETTER TO TALK TO ME ON TWITTER:

twitter: absolutelyhes

OR IF YOU LIKE PICTURES GO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM IFB BUT PLS DONT TLAK ABOUT MY STORIES PUBLICLY THERE OR ANYTHING BC I HAVE TO LIVE MY 1D FAN LIFE IN STEALTH OK?? THANK YOU SO MUCH BLESS U DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

if you read that thank you for bearing with me and my weird self promos thanks :D

dedicated to emmillipede for being swag awesome best friend in both real life and thank you for bearing with the fact that i love one direction and for always giving me advice on my story and how to make it work and for being graded A great and she has a TWD fanfic, so be sure to check it out !

this author's note was 49930 years long thanks byeeee :D