Dirty Diana

Roman high five John Cena after a tag team match. They did great! The fans was alive tonight as everyone chanted his name in excitement. Roman walked back to the locker room with a giant smile.

Oh No . . .

The place was empty. The others probably decided the clean up at their hotel rooms, but Roman wanted to be nice and fresh for when he final can go home to see his wife and daughter. Traveling with the WWE leaves him no time to spend with his family. He was so happy that WWE was in his home town for Monday Night Raw.

Oh No . . .

Roman pulled off his gear in a rush. "Fuck!" He said as he he accidentally ripped his 'Hit Hard Hit Often' shirt. Roman threw it to the side in distaste.

Oh No . . .

Roman was about to unbutton his pants when he heard someone enter. He turned around to see the one and only Dean Ambrose. He been trying his best to avoid Dean.

"Hey Ro! Everyone left?" Dean asked with a polite smile.

"Uh, yeah." Roman said turning away. He sat on a bench and acted like he was busy texting on his phone. He prefer to wait till Dean leave to finish his business. The other man made him uncomfortable.

"Good." Dean said. His raspy voice making Roman shiver.

You'll Never Make Me Stay

Dean snatched Roman phone out his hands and throwed it across the room.

"What the hell, man?" Roman said about to get up and get his new HTC. He was weighed down when Dean sat on his lap.

So Take Your Weight Off Of Me

"Dean, Get off me! I don't have time for this!" Roman said trying to push Dean off. He stopped when he felt Dean grind his ass on his lap.

"Calm down, big boy." Dean giggled.

I Know Your Every Move
So Won't You Just Let Me Be

Roman bit his lip. This wasn't the first time Dean did this. Every time, Dean pushed him closer and closer to his limits. First, it was a simple kiss. Next, Dean pink lips around his cock after a win. At this pace, who knows what comes next. But today he wouldn't let that happen.

I've Been Here Times Before
But I Was Too Blind To See
That You Seduce Every Man
This Time You Won't Seduce Me

Dean had a reputation in the locker room. He fucks the divas and superstars. Roman wasn't going to let himself be Dean's next victim.

Roman shoved Dean off and stood up. Dean fell to the floor with a grunt. His blue doe eyes looked up at Roman. Dean growled and swiped Roman's feet from under him. The 6'3 Samoan fell to the floor with a thump. Dean wasted no time as his straddled Roman hips.

"Baby, we're wrestlers. I ain't going down. Well, unless it's to go between your legs." Dean said seductively.

She's Saying That's Ok
Hey Baby Do What You Please
I Have The Stuff That You Want
I Am The Thing That You Need

Dean bounced lightly up and down on Roman. Dean baby blues watched Roman's face with a sneaky smile, he could feel him getting hard. The Raven haired hair man had to choke back a moan. Dean's perfect ass bounced on his member, in the best of ways. He couldn't help but imagine how good it would feel without any clothes.

"You like that,Ro?"

She Looked Me Deep In The Eyes
She's Touchin' Me So To Start
She Says There's No Turnin' Back
She Trapped Me In Her Heart