Intro of the characters

"Wake up Nancy, you don't wanna get late for your job.AGAIN."I woke up by my mom yelling at me.I got out of my bed after 15 minutes.After I finished taking shower and glanced at the watch to realise that I was already half an hour late. I rushed to the coffee shop yelling my mum goodbye.

"I warned you miss miller to come to the coffee shop at time.I cannot tolerate late staffs in my shop"David, the owner of the coffee shop reminded me."I'm sorry David but I was feeling really low yesterday so....... I slept for a long time"I said looking at my feet embarrassed by my irresponsible behaviour. "Nancy, please don't repeat this mistake next time."David was same as my age and very handsome with a strong jawline and blue eyes any like the ocean anyone could dive into. But he was caring and sweet but very professional at times.lets say I had a little crush on him.

"Nancy" rose screeched coming to me. "have you heard the new gossip?The world's most eligible bachelor is now gonna settle down here at Texas!!!"Here goes my best friend again always talking about men. "You know I'm not interested in those kind of things"I said while wearing my apron.

---
It was our break now so I was planning to go to a cafe a little far from the coffee shop. I was walking crossing the road thinking about the money for the rent when suddenly a car was going to hit me but turned at the right time to hit with a pole.the driver came out of the car cursing. I was shocked and still. Then a door opened and out came a person who looked like a business man. He was well built wearing a black suit. He had a dark brown hair with a perfect face, hazel eyes so cold that it almost made me shiver.almost. I was frozen at the spot looking at the person. He stood in front of me and started shouting "do you know how much does this car cost you stupid woman?" I looked at the car and noticed the headlight was broken. I was furious when I realized what he just called me. "Who the hell are you calling stupid you ass?" He was surprised from my outburst at first, but his surprised expression was quickly replaced with a red angry face. He came closer too me and gripped my arms tightly, stopping my blood circulation. I winced a little but tried to make my face neutral. I was sure I'd have a bruise later. His face came closer, his lips touching my ears as he whispered " you'll regret this love". I was going to pee my pants then and there but I didn't back out. He released me and got into the car leaving me there at the middle of the road. I stood there for fifteen minutes registering what just happened there. Then I realized something.

I was in big trouble.