chapter 9

Hiccup's car parked in front of elsa's house. All the lights were out , which meant that anna wasn't gonna come back tonight as elsa thought. In her hands there was a stuffed Mickie hiccup bought her and in hiccups head there were some Mickie ears that elsa wanted to buy , and she bought another ones for herself.

" did you enjoy our date , love? " he asked

He kissed the top of her hand that was interlocked with his hand.

" I did very much " she answered

" I'm glad you did "

" I wanna show you something "

" oh really? What is it that you wanna show me? "

" its inside the house "

Elsa unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car with her stuffed Mickie. Hiccup did the same. Both of them walked into the house hand in hand.

" where's the light switch? " he asked " I can't see anything "

" here " she answered

She turned on the lights and guided hiccup to her room.

" what are we doing in your room? " he asked

" shush! " she shushed him

She pushed him into the bed. Elsa took her jacket off and trew it to the bed.

" elsa? What's going on? " he asked

He saw that elsa took off her shirt to and threw it to a pile of dirty clothes in her room.

" okay elsa , how 'bout we take it slow? Huh? " he asked

" calm down hiccup , I'm just changing into my pajamas "

" oh "

Elsa putted on her loose pajama top and looked at hiccup.

" do you mind covering your eyes for this part? "

" oh , yeah , sure , no problem "

Hiccup closed his eyes and covered them with his hands.

" and no peeking! "

" aw " hiccup fake pouted

Elsa giggled at her silly boyfriend and changed into her loose pajama shorts.

" you can look now " she said

Hiccup uncovered and opened his eyes. Hiccup looked at her legs , there were even worse than her arms.

" look I know they're worse than my arms , but could you stop staring? I don't like it when people stare at me to much "

Hiccup lokked away to her face quiqly.

" sorry "

" this is what I wanted to show you "

She went to her closet and grabbed a chest , it looked like a treasure chest in the pirates movies.

" a chest? " hiccup asked playfully

Elsa rolled her eyes and sat next to hiccup in her bed putting the chest between them.

" not the chest , its what's inside the chest that I wanted to show you "

Elsa opened ythe chest and inside there were jewelries , some of them antique , others not so much and almost all were from different countries.

" they were my grandmother's " she said " they helped me a lot troo my life. She was the only one in my family that didn't treat me like a slave , she died a few years ago and she gave me this. Its the only thing I have left of her , they're part of me now. I wanted to show them to you because of that , I wanted to show you this part of me "

" she sounds like she was a great woman " he said

" she was "

Hiccup passed his hand troo elsa's hair and caressed it.

" I'm sorry els , you shouldn't have to suffer all that you do "

Elsa grabbed his hand and guided it to her cheek. She leaned her face into the hand and smiled.

" but I have you now , and that makes me super happy " she said

" still , i-i-i really feel bad about- "

Elsa cut him off with a kiss. He putted his hands in her waist and she putted her hands in his neck. Elsa wrapped her legs around his waist and hiccup licked her bottom lip for permission , which elsa gladly accepted. Elsa pulled hiccups body closer and kissed him a little more before she broke the kiss.

" do you feel better now? " she asked

She played with his two little braids.

" yeah , I do "

" I'm glad "

She kissed him again.