Chapter: 6 XY Gang Réunion

Previously with our heoreos Clemont has made an invention to help get him and Bonnie down the cliff,so that they can reach Ash and Serena. With Ash and Serena though they have cared for a cubchoo and brought it back to health. But when that same Beartic suddenly comes charging towards our amourheoroes what does the future hold for them?! Continue on and found out.

Serena: Ash, Noo!!! ( I can't let Ash get hurt right now, for all he has done for me. Back at the summer camp saving me twice mind you. He's just always been my hero ..... and now it's time I save him!

And just as the Beartic was going to use slash on Ash. Serena jumps in front of him instead ,while getting slashed on her stomach in the process as blood ooze down from her cuts. By witnessing that Braixen and Pikachu rushed to her aid with Ash as well.

Ash: SERENA!!, Oh my goodness! Just breath everything gonna be alright. He said while keeping pressure on the wound. ( Ugh!! Why did she go in front of me? And now she's badly hurt. I said while having tears filling up in my eyes.) This Beartic has gone too far!! You hurt my Pokemon, you hurt her Pokemon ...And lastly YOU HURT THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST!!

Hearing that made Serena shed a tear down her face. And made her think..

Serena: I care and love you a lot too. She said in a soft whisper while lying on the floor. Because she was losing strength.

Ash: ( I call out my frogadier to help calm the Beartic down.) Come on out and use water pulse !

Frogadier: Frog...a..Dier! ( making a direct collision with the Beartic slowed it down a bit.)

Ash: Don't you see nobody wants to fight you. We just want you to understand ( I said in a very calm soothing voice.) All the time running at us, being angry all the time. Using all these attacks, don't you see the one you just hurt was the one who brought your child back to health! And now she'll be scared for life with the damage you caused her.( I said while looking back at Serena who was in serious pain.)

After hearing those words the Beartic broke down in tears. Saying to herself : I'm sorry! All I wanted was to find my child ! Before I came to this mountain to live I had three cubchoos. But two of them were captured and killed right in front of me by a man who was a leader of some group with an R symbol. Since then I never trusted humans and told myself I would protect this cubchoo with my own life! So when I saw you guys between the trees I assume you were bad too, and then when I saw my cubchoo with you it made me more terrified.

Ash: ( Even though I can't understand the full language of Pokemon. I could still tell how the Beartic was feeling it was just a special gift he always had.) I'm sorry you had to witness that Beartic, but not all humans are bad. You'll find one good person or Pokemon wherever you go.( I said sincerely.)

Serena: H..He's right. You just wanted to protect the ones you loved, anyone can understand that.( she even made a small smile , even though the pain inside her was still going hard.)

Beartic bowed its head in a thanking motion. Giving Ash and Serena gratitude for all they have done to help her child.

Ash&Serena: You are most very welcomed.

And with that the Beartic walked over embraced her child in her arm. Saying her goodbyes with Cubchoo too at her side. But before it left it told Ash it would show them the way out of here to get back on the road.