Gai x kakashi

Kakashi pov

I hate it I hate when I wake up early. I sat up Gai's arm still around my waist.
I've always hated waking up early because when you don't have anything nothing to do you think about things you've pushed back and locked away but they always resurface.

Minato,Rin and obito. It was just a huge wave of memories that came to punch me in the face.

Especially with my new team it hasn't been long since we got back from fighting Zabuza. And honestly it scared the crap out of me I couldn't handle if one them died on the trip. Just thinking about them dying made me want to puke.

I felt the arm around my waist tighten and a groan from my right.

"Your thinking too much I can feel it."

"Your tired you don't know what your talking about." Gai pulled me down so he would be spinning me again.

"Kakashi I've been your friend see we were little kept you up when your team passed away we turned into eternal rivals and became husband and husband I know when your thinking too much sweets." I rolled my eyes at the stupid nickname. Gai turned me around so I faced him it was almost looking at a different person with the serious look he kept on his face.

"If this is about your team their going to be fine sakura is a strong girl and sasuke and naruto protect each other even if they don't realize it."

"It's not all about them"

" I wish you would stop beating your self up your old team would have been proud of you kakashi even if you don't see it you visit the hero stone everyday and your one of the most valuable ninjas here so why can't you see that." I stayed quiet looking at Gai before pushing my self up further to lay on his chest hearing the calming heart beat.

"You can't just putting your thoughts back their or tell reset face each time more aggressive then the last" I shrugged. Clinching the bedsheets in my tight fist he brought my hand up kissing it.

"But ANYWAY WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH OUR TEAMS RIVAL MABYE A DUAL CHALLENGE."

"Inside voice idiot" I clapped my hand over his mouth slightly smiling under my mask as he sat up already pumped for the day I rolled my eyes smudging my face in the mattress.

"Kakashi" I looked up.

"I love you teddy bear."Gai brought my mask down kissing me on the lips before quickly standing back up.

"OR WE SHOULD HAVE A YOUTHFUL CHALLENGE BUT WHAT CHALLENGE TO DAY RACING FIGHTING WHICH ONE." I smiled at Gai as he went into the bathroom and the shower turned on.

Leaned back my face going back the mattress.Ugh.

I hate waking up early but somehow the idiot next to me makes it bearable.
💞💞💞