5 - When do I get to meet her?

Luke's POV

She was quiet for a few minutes. "When do I meet her?" She asked quietly. "Who?" I responded softly, while stroking her hair. "Mum." She looked up at me with hopeful eyes. "Soon." I chuckled. She smiled before leaning against my chest and fell asleep. I remember her doing this to Ben and Jack when we were little. They were older so she only did it to them. I was always jealous. However, now that it's happening to me, it feels great to feel wanted by your sister.

We pulled up to our house and I carried her in. She'll be sharing a room with me, since I am her brother and all. I laid her down under the covers, kissed her head and went downstairs. The first thing I did when I went down there was grab my phone and call Mum.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mum."

"Oh, Hi Luke. Why are you calling may I ask?"

"You remember Camryn?"

"*sigh* Yeah. I do Luke. Why are you asking it's been years since she was last with us."

"Mum."

"Yes?"

"I found her."

"We'll be in England within the next few days." She said hanging up.

I smiled. Mum is coming to visit, and I also got my sister back. How much could a guy ask for?

Cam's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I freaked out a little, then remembered what's happened in the past day. I'm assuming this is Luke's room because there's a sign on his door that says 'Luke'. Since I'm in here, I decided to take a look around his room. The first thing I saw was a giant stuffed penguin. My first instinct was to stick my arms out and grab it. So that's what I did.

"Oh my gosh." I heard someone laugh. I ignored them and continued to cuddle the penguin. "Guys come here." The person laughed. I heard three pairs of footsteps come in the room and saw what was happening. And that's how we have Michael and Calum rolling on the floor laughing, Ashton filming this, and Luke trying to persuade me into giving him the penguin. I truly feel happier here.

A/N Hi. OMF JET BLACK HEART IS THE MEANING OF MY EXISTENCE. I'M SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH IT. Also, I really like the new Justin Bieber song. Okay. ILY. Bye. x ~Shannon