Forgive my past,live for the presant and think for the future

Forgive my past:
Nicole PoV:
Couple of months earlier:
"Why!?why do you have to do that I front of me!!??" Liam shouted in my room.
"Im sorry I'm friends with boys!! Is that what you want?! Me to stop hanging out with boys??!!" I shouted back at him.
He huffed looked at me then looked at the ceiling. "That's not what I'm saying."
He said calmly.
And me being me.
Replied "THEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?" I screamed in frustration. "Babe! Please calm down! What I meant was,I don't like it when you touch them and talk to them like you do but then look at me like I'm a stranger." He said sitting on the bed. "I have to tell you something." I said sitting next to him.

"Ok." The next words I said mean nothing to you but meant everything to me and my future.
"It was late ,I was drunk and we were in a bad place. We were at a party and I was crying in a bed room. And um well Alex was there as well." And the way Liam looked up at me. Made me want to die." He was there! Ok! And I was in a bad space." Liam stands up and looks at me scrunching his for head. "He kissed me and I kissed him back then it went on and then it ended up in bed. And-" Liam punches the wall all of a sudden.
"What?!?" He shouts!
"You fucking slept with Alex?!?!" Good thing my sisters weren't home.
"Oh my god! What the fu-what!"Liam is pacing around my room.
"I think you should go." I said not wanting to hurt him.
"Oh why? Is Alex here!?!" He said looking in the wardrobe and draws.
I start to cry a little.
"No! I just don't want to hurt you!" I shout. He goes quiet.
"Hurt me? You don't want to hurt me? Hey! Guess what?! You flipping did!!"
I wipe my eyes for a second.
"I know."
"I'm going to go." He said walking towards the door.
"Wait!" I said running up to him and grabbing his arm.
"I love you." Liam's looked at me and he started crying. Little tears but he was still crying. He never cried!
"I love you? To be honest I'm not sure what I feel for you. But for now I'm taking a break!" He said walking out.
"No! Please!" I say walking after him. I walk as fast as I can. "Please! Wait!" He walks to the door and looks at me." If you walk through that door, your saying that you don't love me." I say in hope he will stay.
"I have done nothing but scream and shout at you. Why do you want me to stay?" He takes his hand off the door and looks at me with his arms folded.
"Well. Because. I love you."
Liam laughed and walked out. "I'm sorry!" I shout. But he kept going.
Present day:
Katy's PoV:
Oh god. I looked out the window to see Michael walking towards my house. He looked drunk.
He was just stumbling up the path. I ran down the stairs and opened the door." What are you doing here?" I asked walking up to him.
"Happy to see you too!" He said sarcastically.
"There is a party -" he starts but I said quietly "sure there is."
"What?"
"Nothing!"
"You should come."
"Nah I'm good. But thanks." I said.
I picked home up by the waist and dragged him onto the porch." Stay here!" I run inside.
I grab a glass The of water and walk outside.
"Here." I said handing it to him.
"Come." He said putting the water down.
"No. I don't feel like it."
"What is with you today?please come."
Why is he pushing me to go?
"Fine then." I say standing up. "Let me get changed and I'll come down soon. And I'm driving!"
30mins later
"Woo hhhhooooooo!!!"
Shouted everyone as I did a little drink a friends taught me once.
I just light the drink put my hand over it and don't.feel.the.pain.
It abounds stupid but it works.
While everyone was shouting a girl walked in. She was tallish,very tanned,she was pretty. She caught my eye but she didn't seem interested in what I was doing. She was like the only one that wasn't interested.
Hhhmmm.
Weird.
I just bowed (like you do) and went to get a drink.
"Ok. How'd you do it?"
I turn around to see the tanned girl in front of me. Now I see her up so close I see her eyes and her lips. Jeez! Is she like some perfect robot human.
"I .....I just don't feel the pain." God it sounds cooler in your head. I'm such a nerd.
"That's something a real gamer nerd would say.....it's cute." She said leaning on the fridge and looking at the table. Good thing too. She would have seen my cheeks gone red.
"I'm Emma by the way." She said looking back at me.
"I'm Katy." I said in a weird voice cause my voice got hitched.
"Do I make you nervous?" She said looking at me dead in the eye with a little smile. My hands suddenly felt cold.
Wait that's because I'm spilling beer all over them. Well done!
"Shit!" I picked the jug back up and grabbed a cloth and wiped down the surface.
"Yeah,you make m-" I starting laughing, I look and Emma is gone. Her green black sleeved jacket is on the table.
Where did she go?
I took a look around to see where she was.
She wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. The bathrooms were off limits. I grabbed her jacket and walked upstairs.
"Emma?" I said loudly.
"Hey. Emma?" I said again.
Not many people were up here.
I couldn't stop wondering why she was asking those questions. Why?
I was walking around like a moron. "Emma!"
I said louder.
"Psst in here." I herd someone whisper.
"What are you doing?" I asked her.
I walked into a dark room. "Can we turn on the lights? This is giving me a serial killer vibe." Emma laughed. It was some type of manic laugh. I felt all gewy inside. "Where are you?" I said quietly.
"Over here!" She shouted and then laughed.
"What are you doing?"
Just as I say that tripped over something that felt like a bag. But I landed in Emma's arms. "Gotcha!" She said. "Thanks."
She turns on a lamp. And she is is staring straight at me. In me.
I'm just lying here in her arms. Wow!
Wtf!
Just get up!
But I can't move!
I stuck!
No your not!
GET UP!
Should I kiss her?
NO!
WHAT THE Actual FUCK IS
HAPPENING?
"I'm sorry! But I have to go!"
Taylor PoV :
2hours later:
Alex hasn't texted or called since what happened at school.
I'm just sitting on my bed. With no clue what time it is.
2am?3am?
I'll call him one more time.
I went to contacts and pressed on his name.
It rang.....and rang...and (guess what!?) it rang.
I was just about to hang up but then he picked up.
"Hello." Ok......that doesn't sound like Alex.
"Oh hey.(giggle) Alex isn't here right now(Alex laughing in the background)please leave a message after the (bbbbuuurrrrrpppppp)." And they hang up.
I felt a tear. But I don't know why. It wasn't like he was cheating. Just joking. Right?
He doesn't joke.
The sad thing is, there is more chance he is cheating on me.
The thing is I knew he was that type of guy when he asked me out.
But I thought he had changed for me.
Like in one of those cheesy movies. But. I guess not.
I'm sitting on my bed with my legs crossed. Looking at my phone with all of these thoughts running through my head.
"Tay?" Nicole knocked on the door.
I wiped my eyes.
"Come in."
"Hey,Tay! Who were you talking too?"
My eyes started burning." I thought I was talking to Alex but it turns out he is busy."
"That Sud of a b-"
"Stop! Ok? I don't need your help or your sympathy!" I stood up and walked into my toilet.
"Tay..." I started crying.
Like really crying.
Like I sounded like a whale having an asthma attack.
"Taylor. Open the door."
I couldn't stand up.
I just sat down in the toilet.
My hands shaking.
"Tay!"
I stood up. My legs weak.
I walked over to the door and opened it and I just fell into her arms and cried and cried.
"Hey. It's ok! Forget him. You are amazing. Just think about the future. This will make you stronger.
And only that."
I couldn't stop crying.
"Just let it out."
****************************************
Hey all!!! I know it Disney make that much sense right now but it's showing you they have normal lives but the next chapter will have Romance! Comedy! With one of the characters.