Lani Stallman

Hello there, I'm Lani, Lani Stallman the 16 year old sophomore that lives in a small town in Wisconsin.

If I had to name the three things that stand out about me it would have to be that I am short, like 5'4" short, that I am sweet; I always care for others and their feelingsand most of all that I am awkward.

Seriously the awkward level that I have reached before is off the charts; the worst things always happen to me during the really bad times. It sucks, especially around my crush................ yeah, him ;) hehe 

Anyways, there really isn't a set word that you can use to describe me. But I am artistic, I love to take pictures and I am very invested in photography. I just love how a picture is able to capture the feeling and the mood of whatever the person behind the camera is feeling. I strongly believe that the way you feel effects the art that you make. Weirdly enough though I can never tell how I am feeling.

I am one of those optimistic people though.

I like to think about the good because- well- it's good.

It keeps me looking up, it gives me hope and makes me remember that no matter how sad or disappointed I am feeling right now, it will always get better. I never look on the downside of things; it's just depressing and I don't like to think of that stuff.

 I am also one of those girl that you see believes in fairy tails.

I believe in that true love.

That love that never grows old; feeling the same butterfly's in your stomach when you're 80, still flirting after having your last kid, doing those small romantic tasks that shows the other that you really do care, every single day.

It's an amazing love and I would like to think that everyone gets a shot at it but being honest it is rare.

I just hope one day a miracle will happen to me and he will make me feel as if I am one in a million.

I only dream of finding the love that never dies.

I'm insecure, I express my inner dork, and I'm a bit of a klutz. Sure, I make mistakes, doesn't everybody?