Chapter Eighteen:

Taylor POV

"Niall! Dad?"

I looked at the two men tied to a chair in shock. I have never seen my dad look so weak before. Niall just looked scared out of his wits.

"Taylor, what are you doing here?" My dad said. He looked worried, which is confusing because he's supposed to be happy.

"I came to save you." I went to the chairs and took out my pocket knife. I cut the ropes loose that were restraining my dad and Niall to the chairs.

"Thanks." Niall said rubbing his wrists.

"You shouldn't have come. Henry knew you were going to. He knows you're here." My father said in a warning voice. We heard voices outside the door.

"We need to go, NOW!" He said. I nodded and ran towards the door. I opened the door and looked right. There were 3 big men that took notice of me.

"Hey you! Stop!" They started running towards us. All three of us ran. We ran down the hallway until there was a dead end and turned right. I stopped in my tracks because 3 more men were standing in front of us. We turned to run the other way but the men that were chasing us caught up to us. We were trapped.

My father and I kept Niall in between us. I looked to my father and nodded. We turned around at the same time and Put my left foot up and kicked the guy in the middle right in the ribs. He stumbled backwards. The two men on the side started charging after me. One of the men swung to hit me but I caught it and flipped him over my side. He arched in pain. The other man was a little harder to fight.

He swung and I caught it. He used his other hand to punch me in the side. I stumbled backwards a second. Then, I put my fists up in a ready stance and jabbed the man in the face. I uppercut with my right fists and kicked him in the face. He fell backwards and landed hard on the ground. 

I glanced at the scene. Niall was on one of the guy's backs trying to stay on whilst the man tried to get him off.  My dad stood back while a man dropped to the ground He went over to the man Niall was currently on top of and punched him in the face. he went pale and fell to the floor.Niall quickly got off him.

More and more men started coming towards us.

"Uh oh." Niall said.

"What do we do now?" I asked my dad.

"We fight." He said with a smile. I smiled also. I'm just glad to see my father fighting again.

AN: I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't that great. My sister was begging me to update so that's what I did. Ya happy now little sister! For that, I'll dedicate this chapter to you. Anyway, thanks for reading! The story's coming close to the end and I'm really sad. I started this story last summer and I feel like I'm going to cry once it's over. I'm still not sure if I should make a sequel or not because they always end up being not as good as the original. What do you think? Peace and love One Direction. - Jada