Day 7

Monday. (3rd Person)

Felix woke up with a melancholy mood in the morning. His things are already packed up and ready to set off to the concrete jungle again, yet he doesn't want to go because of a certain person.

"I don't wanna leave her.." he mumbled under his breath.

He sighed and rubbed his temple. He finally left his comfort zone. He head downstairs for breakfast.

..............

"Marzia! What time is our departure?" he asked. He's somewhat pumped to go out. It's still early in the morning though.

"Uhm, 10 AM, I guess? Depends on you, you're the one to drive."

"I'll be back in two hours! I'm going to meet someone before leaving!"

"Oh her? Go before she attends to school."

"Oh shit." he cursed under his breath. "Thanks for reminding me!"

Then he sets off.

............
He used his car and he traveled for 30 minutes to her place. It's still early in the morning. He left 6:30 in the morning and he arrived at 7.

He stopped in front of their house and hurriedly walked to the front door. He knocked.

"Hello?" he called out. "Is anyone there?"

Someone finally opened the door, it's her. As she saw Felix, her eyes shimmer. She jumped like a child receving a lollipop.

"Oh my god! Felix you came!" she said with a joyous tone and hugged him tight. He hugged back.

"Of course, Before I go, I need to see you alive first," he said. She giggled.

"Don't worry I'm still alive!" she said with her voice cracking. This made Felix quite uneasy. They released the hug.

"Oh, you better be. Because if you die, I'm gonna kill you," Felix said with a straight face staring at her.

He tried hard.

He ended up laughing with her.

"Really? Try it then!" she jokingly said.

They calmed down for a while, catching their breath. Felix started to speak.

"So, I think you have classes," he reminded her.

"Oh crap, I'm late!" she shouted.

"Anyway, I don't want to go to school."

Felix put his hands on to her shoulders and looked at her to the eyes.

"Please, while I'm not around, study well. Okay?"

She frowned.

"Please? For me?" Felix said with puppy eyes.

She looked away from him. Trying to think of a response.

"Okay. I will," she decided. Felix smiled and released his grip.

"Carry on then."

She started running towards her school.

"Wait!" Felix shouted. She stopped in the middle of her tracks.

"Let me accompany you there."

He let her ride on to his car and he dropped her in front of the school. They bid goodbye to each other.

"If you ever come back, just wait for me at the place we always meet, okay?" she shouted. He looked back at her and she plastered a wide smile on her face. He smiled back faintly.