~ Ch. 37 ~

Ahsoka's POV

    It's been two weeks and Cad Bane and Talon are docking on this much larger ship. I recognized it from the Clone Wars. It was an old Empire Star Destroyer! It had to have undergone extensive repairs! It doesn't even have a scratch on it that's how new it looks!

    I did eat. Because, they were right. I didn't know anything about a 'Force Inhibitor' to want to know what exactly they did. Also, I had to eat for the Twins. I still haven't given up hope that Anakin would come find me. Even though it has been two weeks.........Stop! I can't think like this! Doubt leads to the Darkside! I won't go down that road again!

    Talon came in and cuffed my wrists. "I wouldn't try to struggle. These are developed especially for Jedi. The more you fight them, the tighter they get." Talon said, and we left the room. Bane was waiting for us as we walked off the ramp. I took a look around the Docking Bay and noticed Tie Fighters. Hundreds upon hundreds of them. As we got closer to Bane, I saw that he was talking to some woman.

    "As we discussed, here is your payment. Triple your usual rate. When we take over you shall have no worries." the woman said. "As always, tell your Master it was good business. Here is the girl. Talon, this is where our business ends. See you around." Bane said, leaving the three of us and returning to his ship.

    "Come, our Master wishes to meet the Mistress of the Dark." the woman said. She started to walk and Talon made me move. As we were walking down the halls, I couldn't help but look around. I'll admit, I've always been interested in Star Destroyers. Lux and I and the others would always hang out in a ship graveyard. Their never were any Star Destroyers. I've only seen Holopictures of them. I also noticed the large amount of Droids that they have. It's funny now, because, I learned how to put those things together and take them apart. I did it in my spare time when I was 12. We stopped at a door and the women turned to face us, and bowed? What the hell?

     "Mistress, I'm Maladi. I see you've already met my other Half, Talon. Hun, remove the Jedi cuffs from her. She is defenseless and can't get off the ship either." the woman, now known as Maladi, instructed Talon and she removed the cuffs from me. I rubbed my wrists because they were sore from the cuffs. "Right this way Mistress." Maladi said, and opened the door for me. I complied and went threw the door. It was a type of ship Throne room, if you'd want to see it that way. In the middle there is one large Throne, with Loth-Wolves heads on either side at the top. Their are two smaller ones on each side of the throne. The one on the right has cat-like creature heads at the top. The one on the left has spikes instead of an animal. I saw that someone was kneeling in front of the middle one. He looked up at the ceiling.

    "I've been waiting for you my Mistress. I am relieved that you are home." He stood and turned and started to walk towards me. Talon and Maladi were behind me so I couldn't escape, so, I did the only thing that I could do. Walk towards him and play along. We met each other halfway and he got on one knee and bowed. I took a quick glance behind me and saw that Talon and Maladi had also bowed. I turned back to face this man. I took in his appearance. Human male, black leather clothing, with some metal armor, dark brown short hair, and I'm guessing, yellow eyes, the common sign of a Sith. "You may rise." I said, feeling awkward. He rose and smiled at me.

    "I hope the Bounty Hunter didn't cause you too much trouble? Or hurt you in anyway?" the man asked. "No, I am fine. I would like an explanation on what it is that I'm doing here. Also, I would like to know your name." I told him. "Ah, of course. I'm sorry my Mistress. My name is Darth Starkiller. I was the apprentice to our late Lord Darth Sidious. Otherwise known as Emperor Palpatine." Starkiller explained. "How'd you survive the Clone Wars?" I asked him. "That, my Mistress, is another story for another day. I'd like to give you a tour of your ship. If you'd allow me the honor." Starkiller said, sticking out his arm for me to loop mine around. I gotta play along, I just need to survive. And while I'm at it, figure out what exactly all this 'Mistress of the Dark' talk is. And wish like hell that Anakin will find me soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ So I've decided that I'm gonna try to see if I can keep these Chs. to one POV {yeah, let's see how this is (not) gonna work} Anyway, yes I threw in Starkiller. I'm also curious about him so if anyone can give me a few pointers on how he acts and stuff like that I'd be very grateful!! Will Anakin get to Ahsoka before it's too late?!

May the Force be with you my Jedi Siblings!! <3 ]