chapter 5

Meet Rose...

"Hello sir what can i get for you" I said while tapping my foot.

This was my eight customer of the day and i was tired as hell..i just wanted to go to dylan's house and sleep. And this freaking heels hurts a lot..don't know why our manager wanted to make us wear this . He thinks heels attracts guys. Bullsh*t.

"I'll have a cappuccino..that's it". He said while facing me...Ohhh My God there's a Greek god standing in front of me..his features are sharp , his eyes is of grey colour and oh he is wearing a grey suit which suits him a lottt.. And Ohh my god his voice Is so sexy and husky.

" Execuse me! " he prompted while noticing that I was checking him out.

" uhhh yeah su sure..be there in 5 minutes" I hurried inside with red cheeks. I feel so embarrassed right now .

I made him his order and without any eye contact I placed his order in front of him " here's your order sir" I told him and hurried inside.

Only half an hour was left for my shift to get over. So i started cleaning ;As I was cleaning Greek gods table I noticed a note lying in their.

"Finally I have found you Amanda....and now that I have found I'll never let you go..enough of your hide and seek games...And btw nice cappuccino.
From your dear husband "

Oh god ..who is this note for. We don't have any worker named amanda here. Maybe by mistake he had left it. But then why would he say about cappuccino. And I just realised he is married and I was drooling over him.

I'm so tired right now and I don't won't to load more headache by thinking about it. So I just threw the note in bin and continue to work with my cleaning.

"Ohh he left a note for you..damn you lucky b*tch" Rose my coworkers said from behind me.

I had told her before about hot hunk guy and my embarrassing moment in front of him and she laughed her a** out.

" Nothing like that ..it was someone else named amanda " I said while walking towards changing room.
Yes we have a costume too , which is a pink colour knee length tunic with a V- neck and an apron attached to it.

" Ohh but he wass an hot piece of meat; isn't he?" She asked as she also started changing in her casuals.

" yaa but married "

"Whatttt ..seriously?" She was so shocked that she even stopped wearing her jeans and was halfway through her knees.

"Yupp" with poping p at the end.

"Oh well I was going to have a wet dream of him tonight but now I think so back to channing tantum's dreams" she said while adjusting her crop top.

" sh*t Roseee that was so gross " . Rose is a beautiful girl with brown eyes and black hairs. She lives in an foster house but their she is not treated as a family member . She have to do daily chores at home even she has to pay rent for living their. She is just waiting for her 18th birthday then only she will be free of this hell hole. And if you're wondering her age..she is of 16 years and her birthday comes in 18th Dec.

She just shrugged and walked outside.
" Bye Reebekah...see you tomorrow" she is always in a hurry.

"Byee rose...love you" I said while walking towards my backpack .

" love you too" her faint reply was echoed through cafe.

I messaged Dylan that I'll be their in 20 minutes and was off towards bus stand after locking cafe.