John johns Birthday

We were all running around playing cheerfully until my mother pulls me aside and tells me the bestest news that gave me a smile bigger then my face. My dad was coming to johns birthday party, as a daddies girl I obviously start to cry because of how happy I was. My dad finally came back. I run to my dirty room and start screaming "dads coming, dads coming." They looked at me in disbelief and disregarded my tantrum. So I gave them a glare and thought to myself you will see. He will come. 30 min later after scrubbing the floors and spot-cleaning my room.  I here a door knock I almost jump onto my feet but fail and hit my face on the ground. My mom comes to the door and turns around with a huge smile. She opens it and when my eyes met my fathers I ran to him and hugged him like he would disappear or fall threw the gaps between my fingers like grains of sand.

     I knew he felt the same because he gave me a death grip hug that made me suffocate from all the love.  As we hugged the little ones came from there room and squealed, as soon as they were done they joined the death hug.  I smirk at all of them and say I told you he would come back. Then I looked back at my dad and he was crying. I didn't know someone like him could cry so much. He was so vulnerable, it was sad.  So I hug tighter and then let go.  After having fun at the birthday party it was time for my dad to leave, Theresa, john, and I all cried. He looked at us and asked why are you crying.  We shook our heads and in unison we said because your leaving us again.  He looked at us one more time and smiled.  My mom saw this and she calmly stated that there is nothing to worry about, because we were going with him this weekend. We wipe our tears and walk away and go to pack our things.  We come back to see our dad still standing in front of the door waiting for his tribe of gremlins to return and leave with him. That weekend was on of the best ones I had have over the past years. we sped down the road in his cherry red GTO, we went swimming too. My father let me latch on to him while he would submerse himself in the pool and let me feel like a fish.   Later that weekend he took us to McDonalds to drop us off and leave us with our mom. We all cried again cause we thought he was leaving again just like last time.  But, he wiped our tears away and told us to be ready for next weekend were going hiking. 

I have never moved so much in my life. It sucked right until we reached the top.  There was a small area on the edge of the mountain with the best view of the falling sun and rising moon. Ever since that day I became the biggest fan of the moon. I would always howl at it and take pictures of it.  It was bee-u-tifal.