OSC/ Thirteen

One Step Closer/ Thirteen

                                “Do you think you can keep Kylie just a little later? I’ll still pick her up, it’s just…um…Criss invited me to have dinner with her parents,” explained Alonzo. “She’ll be bringing me by to pick Kylie up, so we won’t be getting home late,”

                                “Okay,” his mother answered. “No problem,”

                                “Thanks, Mom. I’ll call you when I’m done with dinner there,”

                               “Alonzo?”

                               “Yes?”

                               “I’m glad that you are letting her in your life. I don’t think I could deal with you trying to get back on terms with Kylie’s mother,” she said. “She looks like a very nice girl, and I think you deserve more than what Kylie’s mother is capable of,”

                                That was the conversation that Alonzo had earlier this morning, after Criss had dropped him off for work at Target…it was now after three, and he was eating his lunch for the day. Into the break room, stepped Kara. “Hey…um, look, I’m sorry about what happened last Sunday. I didn’t know Trace was gonna wig out like that”-

                              “Kara- don’t talk to me. You knew what you were doing the moment you saw me leave here Sunday evening…you knew how she would react. I mean, seriously- what? You thought that, you and I could talk? Number one, Kara, I’m not even attracted to you like that- at all…number two, you in the same pool that Tracey is in- y’all love drama. I can’t do that shit anymore…three- Tracey don’t like the person I’m dealin with now, so what makes you think, that she would okay you, trynna talk to me?” griped Alonzo.

                             “I have feelings you know!” yelled Kara. “You know, I thought you were a great guy, I really did…but Tracey was right- you’re a punk bitch, who always whines when he don’t get his way,”

                             Alonzo rolled his eyes. “Yeah- whatyousaid…you’re right. You know me better than anyone else, right?”

                             “Fuck you, Alonzo. You just better start lettin Tracey see her little girl, you fuckin bitch!” yelled Kara, as she marched out of the break room. Alonzo sighed, rolling his eyes, as he continued his meal.

                              After Criss had dropped Alonzo off, she headed home. She parked, seeing that Hadrian was still there. She lowered her head, hoping that they were still sleep. She already had to shower, and call her parents, to let them know she was bringing her new boyfriend, to dinner. Criss leaned back against the plush headrest, thinking about the whole situation…it was official- she and Alonzo were now a couple, of sorts. She wondered about how she would deal with Kylie? She hadn’t spent enough time with the little girl to know her well, or vice versa. I guess Alonzo and I will ease into that when we talk about it, she thought, as she grabbed her purse, iPod, and her cellphone.

                             Criss walked up the stairs, and unlocked the door, stepping into the apartment. Austyn had just walked out of her room, across to her bathroom, naked, as her asscheeks jiggled. Criss started making her way down the hall, when all of sudden, her eyes grew large- as a naked Hadrian, stepped out of the bedroom, running into her. He turned, looking to her. “Aw damn, sorry Criss!”