1 - Stop Me From Not Moving On

So here is the sequel to No Control.... Please don't read any further unless you have read it!! :)

----****----

June 2015

LOVE CHEAT HARRY

One Direction singer Harry Styles was at the centre of a new controversy on Friday when pictures of him emerging from a New York hotel only minutes after Portuguese model Sara Sampaio was also photographed leaving wearing last night's clothes were leaked onto Twitter.

Styles has recently been pictured with Jessica Bradshaw, who works for a top London Credit Insurance Agency, and sparked rumours that the two may be more than just friends when he serenaded her on his knees at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium during One Direction's first concert of the European leg of their On The Road Again tour. Although reports of their relationship have never been confirmed, they have also never been denied. A spokesperson for One Direction vehemently denied rumours that Styles was in a relationship with LA talent scout Joy Muggli when Heat Magazine printed two stories earlier this year claiming they had been dating for months and had matching tattoos. This was a bold move, as the pop heartthrob has never responded to rumours of this kind before, sparking more speculation that he may indeed be in a relationship with Jessica.

Styles (pictured above with bandmates Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne) is no stranger to dating beautiful women, as his previous encounters with the likes of Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner and more recently Nadine Leopold will prove. However, he seemed to be taking a break from women in the spotlight with his latest relationship. Born and raised in Cambridge, with a University degree in Business Management and Accounting, Jessica Bradshaw isn't the usual type for Styles; mostly because she isn't famous. According to her Twitter page she is a self-confessed One Direction fan, and is rumoured to have met the Steal My Girl singer back in March, when the two were pictured leaving Styles' north London pad after partying in Lagoon night club with comedian James Corden and ex-Radio 1 presenter Fearne Cotton. Other pictures of them surfaced over the subsequent weeks in London and LA, where Styles has another home.

Sadly though, even this relationship could be over before it has properly begun if the latest pictures of his encounter with Victoria's Secret Angel Sara Sampaio are anything to go by. Further investigation shows Jessica no longer follows Harry on Twitter or Instagram - usually considered modern day confirmation of a breakup. The Mail Online has contacted both parties for comment.

----

BUSINESS AS USUAL FOR HARRY STYLES' GIRLFRIEND IN WAKE OF CHEATING RUMOURS

Harry Styles is currently amidst rumours of infidelity after he was caught on camera kissing Victoria's Secret Angel Sara Sampaio outside a New York bar last week, while girlfriend Jessica Bradshaw remained in the UK. The What Makes You Beautiful hit-maker was pictured leaving his hotel the following morning only fifteen minutes after the dark haired beauty, who was wearing the same outfit as the previous night. Styles then jetted straight to Brussels to join his bandmates for their next stop in their gruelling schedule, and has remained there over the weekend while the rest of One Direction flew back to the UK in between shows.

Jessica Bradshaw, Harry's rumoured girlfriend, was pictured looking downcast as she left her flat at 7am this morning heading in the direction of the tube station, and when approached by our representative she refused to comment. Dressed in black trousers, a white top and heels, she looked every part the professional, perhaps in a bid to show Styles what he is missing. Whether or not the pair have had any contact since the compromising photographs were leaked is not yet clear, although there have been unconfirmed sightings of Bradshaw at Heathrow airport on Saturday, indicating she may have flown to Brussels for crisis talks with the One Direction heartthrob.