Chapter 13: Situations Like This.

Cassie's POV

I smile at the two couples in front of me before walking off to my next class. I'm happy for my sisters. They deserved to have a little happiness because of the situation. Although, I would have to say Grey is being ridiculous just because he lost a fight. In situations like this I have to say my sister is right. Competition is stupid.

However my thoughts were cut short as someone grabbed me from behind. Now I didn't elbow them because for all I know they could someone that I know. Who am I kidding? I'm elbowing them.

I jerked my elbow in to the person's gut which made him drop me. I landed on my feet and turned around to see Hunter. I sigh.

"You should know better than sneak behind me." I help him up.

"Well I knew you weren't going to go with me willingly." He said. I opened my mouth to protest but he stopped me. "You would've asked me where we were going. I saved myself from being interrogated. I know you hate surprises." He said. I said nothing.

"I'll shut up." I said. Hunter nodded before grabbing my hand and dragging me away. He took me up the stairs and many more until we reached the roof. He walked me to the edge. I look down and gape at the sight.

"Holy shit." I breathe.

Below me was the words "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?" written with Hershey's kisses. I look at Hunter and a card was in front of me. I took it out his hands.

"Now that I've "kissed" the ground you walk on, will you go out with me?"

I look at him. "This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have told you before that I can't stand cheesy. But this is exception because I love it. So, in short, yes." I said. He grinned and kissed me. I heard screams of Lynn. I jump at the scream and I fall off the roof. I flipped into the air and landed on my feet. I exhaled. Thank God, I took Gymnastics.

I glared at Lynn and slapped her arm. Hard. "Why the hell did you do that?" I said.

"I got excited." She answers, sheepishly.

"I could've died!" I yelled.

"Speaking of which, how did you not die?" Tucker and Hunter asked.

"We took really good gymnastics when we were younger." Lynn answers.

"I still could've died." I said.

"You have a high pain tolerance, smart-ass." Lynn said.

"I'll kick your ass." I said.

"Not necessary." Maggie said walking towards us with Nathan.