the room

haley p.o.v
i finally found the room that beautiful girl was in. i stopped and took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. my eyes nearly popped out my head because her face took my breath away, i know that was kinda cheesy but her beauty was killing me. i walked to her bed and put my finger on her cheek bone and moved it all around her cheeks and chin. "just beauty" i said into her ear. she kinda looked like she loss a lot of blood it kinda scared me but I didn't let it show. her hair was all over the place but that makes her even more beautiful because i seen her nature beauty. i sat down and watch her sleep for a while but i really wasn't watching her i was daydreaming about us being together.....
Emily p.o.v
i was fighting for my life to get this thing off of me. it wasn't helping either because the more i moved the tighter the grip was, i official lose, my eyes started to close, the darkness started pulling me in. then BOOM i was died so i thought....
it was like a few minutes later when i woke up again this time i was in a black room it was nothing no doors no Windows no nothing. until i saw videos and pictures all over the walls. and guess what them video and pictures were all my memory all the bad ones too i started shaking.....
Haley p.o.v
i was still up in my little daydream about me and her. until i heard beeping it wasn't normal either it was going super fast. i looked at her she was shaking i got up to try to calm her down she just started shaking more. i screamed she needs help i refuse for her to die i really like this girl........

sorry u guys school been making me tired but I'll try to update more
also pm me or kik me caringkid863 im open to what you have to say and please don't use my ideas or we will have a problem thanks.