Nightmare

And then he woke up, just like every other night, this one too he watched the same nightmare. And in the end, he allowed his body to fall down and hit his face hard on the wooden floor.

"Aouh..." the young boy whined silently and rubbed the reddish spot that was hurting him. His eyes were still swallow and the dark circles underneath them were visible still...What was wrong with him? Why that stupid brain of his was troubling him so harshly? He sighed and sat down, ignoring entirely the activation sound of Baymax. Trying hard to remember more details of the dream, Hiro was interrupted by the robot.

"Hello, Hiro." it spoke and the boy stood on his feet, waving the other to just...leave him alone.

"In a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your-"

"Pain?" Hiro talked back with a roll of his eyes as he switched on the lights and narrowed his eyes at the brightness of the room.

"Yes, physical or emotional." For Baymax, sarcasm was something 'not science' like. Just like Fred's ideas to the rest of the gang.

"Unbelievable" the young one whispered in despair and jumped back to the bed with a scoff as Baymax made a couple of steps towards the furniture and just stood there.

"I'm fine!" Hiro reassured the big marshmallow and laid on the mattress, with his back facing the robot.

"Your heartbeat's racing is increased, Hiro..."

"So, what is that supposed to mean?" he questioned with a low voice.

"Either you are getting angry or something is giving you a hard time."

Hiro jumped up at the sound of the voice and blinked his eyes twice before smiling.

"Tadashi!" he spoke the man's name and rushed to his brother, embracing him tightly. "You have no idea how i missed you...You just don't understand how i-"

"Hey, hey, easy there, big guy." Tadashi wrapped his arms around his brother and then cupped his cheeks just to raise his face and look into his eyes. Hiro couldn't resist to such an invitation. He took slow breaths and averted his look.

"It's nothing, just ... just a dream..." he tried to explain, however Baymax got in the way.

"Hiro, Tadashi's presence improved your emotional state." At the sound of those words, Hiro's face was painted red and that red became even deeper as he stared at his brother's expression. The young boy swallowed thickly at the cool stance of his nerd bro; arms folded upon his chest, an eyebrow raised and those big eyes piercing through his soul and heart.

"You know what to do..." Dashi spoke to Hiro but the last one was in a dreamy state, admiring Tadashi and everything about him; the white tank top, the loose sports pants he had for pj's...the wet strands of hair falling on his eyes...

"..so...hot." Without realizing it, that thought was spoken and both the robot and the man turned their attention to the shorter one. "Eh? What?"

"Are you feeling hot, Hiro?" Baymax asked and got near him but Tadashi simply laughed and walked to his share of the room.

"Huh? No,not...I didn't mean.. Baymax!" he shouted and looked at his friend straight into the...cameras. "It was just an expression. I. AM. FIIIIIINE." he explained and then smiled a little as he straightened his body. "I'm satisfied with my care, Baymax." he finished and the robot returned to its proper place, deactivating.

"You have to be more careful when he is around, bro." Tadashi surprised his little brother, hugging him from behind and picking him up.

"Whoa!" Hiro tried to protest but deep inside he was getting excited.