Chapter 1 - Hello

*May POV*

"Ugh, Trev wake up! The flight to California is in 2 hours!" I yell to Trevor who is famous on youtube, but has only let me appear once.

I was adopted into this family when I was 9, after having an abusive father and an older brother who just left us, and me to be alone with my dad. I like Trevor though, as family, he's a great brother and I'm glad he accepted me into his family when his parents adopted me. He's always there for me.

"Whaaaaat? OH SHOOT THAT'S RIGHT" Trev finally wakes up. "I'm gonna grab some Jack In The Box on the way to the airport k?"

"K" He responded.

I finish loading our bags into our dad's truck for him to drive us. I can't believe I'm moving to California. I wonder what it'll be like with 5 other guys i've only seen on youtube. I'm nervous, excited and sad to be leaving my home. But I think I'll like it.

"You guys ready?" My dad asks as Trevor walks out the door. "I need to grab my phone charger ONE SEC" Trev yells. "Yeah I'm ready I've already loaded everything in" I say. We head to the airport and get on the plane, almost missing it.

------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up May, we're here" Trev says. I wake up to see a beautiful row of palm trees planted along the sidewalk of the street outside the plane window.

"Ok Trevor, so where is their house?" I ask Trev after we walk outside. "I'll call Sam and Ricky to come get us". I respond with ok.

About 15 minutes later I see Trev run up to these two guys I've seen on youtube a couple times. I guess it's them.

"RICCKKYYY!!! SAAAMM!! IT'S BEEN 8 MONTHS SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU" Trev hugs them and I just stare at them laughing my head off.

"Dude why is that, cute girl laughing at us?" Sam asks Trev. "Oh, yeah. You didn't know. I have a sister!"

"WHAAAT??? Since when??" They both ask. I walk up to them still laughing a bit. "Hey, Im Mayabell. May for short." They looked speechless but Ricky said "Dude I didn't know Trevor had a sister he never told us!" "Yeah ,well I've never been on his youtube channel either so, no one knows me." I say. "Well are you moving in with us? Because you can if you want" Sam said. Ricky nodded at Sam's statement. "Well I haven't really thought about it. I was gonna rent an apartment nearby your guy's place but...." I didn't know what to say to their offer. Isn't their house "youtuber's only" or something?? I ask Trevor "Hey Trevor would it be okay if I moved in with you guys? I mean how many rooms are there?" "Don't worry." Trev says. "If there aren't any extra rooms you guys can lend her she can share my room"

We all agreed to decide when we got to the house.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Woah. This place is huge" I say. "Yeah. Be quiet we're gonna surprise the guys that you guys are here.". I nod.

Me and trevor walked in and stood next to each other, admiring the house. And apparently One of the guys in the house heard us walk in and yelled "I THINK HE'S HERE!!!!!!"  A tall guy with brown hair who was wearing a flower crown ran down the stairs but stared at us in shock when he saw me.

"Umm, Trev. Dude. IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!" he asked. Me and him bursted out laughing as well as Ricky and Sam.

"NO dude. This is my sister May" Trev explains. I walked in a bit more to look around the house. "She's gonna have the extra room. She's moving in with us" Sam explained. "Hey can you show me to my room I'm gonna start unpacking an then if it's okay, can I check this place out some more?" Sam nodded and Ricky showed me to my room "Thanks" I said,  "Welcome" He replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!!!  What did you think?? Leave ideas in the comments!! <3 <3