Chapter 11 - Death

*Sam POV*

The tears won't stop flowing. May hasn't woken up yet. It's midnight. Kian, Ricky, Connor, and Jc 'headed back home. Me and Trevor are staying here.

"You're going to have to leave Sir" A nurse tells us as we sit in silence waiting for May to wake up.

"Please, call us if she wakes up, please" I say to the nurse, who nodded. We left. I'm still crying. What if she's, gone. STOP SAM, SHE'LL LIVE. I can't sleep tonight. Not just because May isn't in bed with me. But because she's at the hospital, in a coma.

A few hours later, we got a call from the hospital. We ran, and ran, as fast as we could. All of us on our way to May. We got there. It was almost too late.

"No-o. MAY. IT'S ALL MY FAULT" Trevor and I were in a group hug with all the guys as we watched the heartbeat monitor go flat. "No. It's, how could it. NOO" I collapsed to the floor and Trev and I couldn't believe it. It had to be fake. The doctors came running in and did CPR and tried getting her heart back up. We were turned away almost ready to leave, when I heard beeping slowly coming back. It was the heart monitor. "Wait. May. MAY she'll be okay?" I asked the nurse. "Yeah, just let her rest and she'll be here for a few more days for recovery.

-------------------------------------------------

The next morning -----

"HEY LET'S GO! THEY SAID SHE'S AWAKE" We rushed to the hospital as fast as we could and ran in towards the desk manager. "MAYABELL MORAN" I yelled, the woman at the desk immediately knew.

"Room 302" We rushed, and then had to quietly knock to not scare her or wake her by purpose.

We walked in. "May. Beautiful" I cried at the sight of her. All hooked up to the hospital machinery and crying in my arms again. "May, you're okay"

"Yeah. Maybe. What happened again?" She asked. She had forgotten.

"Look, Acacia made it look like I cheated on you" I whispered, "You cut and I found you just in time"

"Sam, you, you saved my life?" She cried more, and then said, "I owe you for this, I- I, I need to pay you back for what you did for me"

"No, you're the one who needs to rest. Get better, then I can't wait to see you home again. I love you"

Everyone else got to talk to her, then Trevor last.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A month later

*May POV*

I get to go home today! I get to see Sam, my love and lifesaver.

While all the guys were out (I was texting Sam) I decided that since I was all better I could walk home and surprise the guys there.   I got to the house and used my key to get in. They weren't there. I locked the door so it didn't seem suspicious that I was there. I heard them unlocking the door and stood in my room. The  second Sam walked in I started running down and jumped into his arms.

"MAY YOU'RE HOME." Sam hugged me tight, then gave me a kiss. "Yup, I left an hour early" I said.

"Come with me, I have to show you something" He took my hand and led me upstairs. "What?" I said with a little laugh.

We got up to his room and his expression changed completely. "May, I need you to show me the scars" He said and put his hands on my shoulders. "Wh-a. Ok" I was at the verge of tears, taking my clothes off for  my scars. I leave my underwear and bra on because we haven't gone any further than a swimsuit. (still) I cuddled into his chest as he examined my scars on my legs and arms. "May. I need you. I need you to never again take that blade into your hand, unless it's to get rid of it."

"Sam" I looked up into his eyes. He had already locked the door. "May, I don't want to be drunk right now with the guys downstairs. I just want to be with you" I blushed, still looking into his brown eyes. He begins kissing me very passionately. So long we end up laying on the bed. And you can guess what happens next. It was our first. My first with someone I actually wanted to do it with.  The guys were all drunk downstairs, partying with the music louder than any party I've been to. I'm glad Sam wasn't drunk. That he means what he says to me. That he really does care. That he really loves me.

-----------------------------------

I wake up to Connor pounding on Sam's door. Me and Sam both quickly grabbed some clothes and I just grabbed his oversized sweatshirt. "Connor what's up" Sam said, he's really tired. "Have you seen Maaay??" He's still a bit hungover from last night, but. "She's asleep. Why" Sam said trying not to cause suspicion. "Just wondering" Connor said, then left.

"Hey May? You're beautiful. Or did I say that already" Both of us laughed. "Yeah, you did say that" I said. Then got up to go grab my phone which I haven't checked since before the incident.

"Woah. Sam. Look at this." I showed Sam my twitter notifications :

WHAT HAPPENED

IS SHE OKAY

SAM IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND A GIRL COULD ASK FOR! MAY IS SO LUCKY!

SAM TELL US! IS SHE OKAY?

"Yeah, check YouTube" Sam said.

So many people are asking me what happened. But I one video from each of the guys with the titles "For May, From Kian" and "For May, From Connor" and then everyone else, including Sam.

I watched them in order of their posting. Sam's was last. They all consisted of first saying im in the hospital, I won't wake up, and they want me to get better.

Sam's was more heart felt. This is what it said, "May. If you're watching this, and you're alive, meet me downstairs after this video ends. If you're watching this from up above, I miss you princess."

They all made new outros and intros just for the video.