1

Annabelle pov

I sighed as I sat through a boring Death Eater meeting. Lucius Malfoy looked proudly at his son, Draco Malfoy. His wife, Narcissa had her head down. Voldemort, my father, was currently talking about how we should try yet again, how to kill Harry Potter. This is a waste of my time, I thought. Unlike most people, I wasn't afraid of Voldemort. He was my father after all. Here's the thing though, Lily and James Potter weren't really dead. Shocking, I know. We had them locked in the Malfoy manor cellar. I drum my fingers against the table, earning a glare from Bellatrix. Being the dare devil I am, I glared right back. 'Avada Kadavra' she mouthed. I roll my eyes. I pick at my nails. " Dad?" I ask. " What?" He asked in his nasaly voice. "May I be excused?" I ask. He thinks for a moment. "Whatever," he said, waving a hand. I stood up, skipping out the room. I hurried to the cellar the Potters were locked in and opened it. Over the years, I was like family to them. " Hey Mr. and Mrs. Potter," I said. " Sweetie, you can call us Lily and James," Lily said. Lily was like my second mother. My real mom had gone mad, which sent her straight to Azkaban. "I'm so sorry about him doing this," I said. "It's okay, sweetie. it's not your fault," James said. "I'm going to Hogwarts for 6th year. I'll watch out for Harry," I said sincerely. Lily was smiling at me. "Thank you," She whispered. I hug them. I walk out of the cellar and meet up with Draco. "To Diagon Alley," he said. I nod. "Yeah, let's go," I mumbled.