3

Harry pov

There was something about Annabelle that attracted him. From her piercing blue eyes, to her long, brown hair. He looked at her from across the Gryffindor table. She looked deep in thought. Dumbledore was then talking about how Quidditch tryouts would be held next weekend. "Are you going to tryout?" Ron asked Annabelle. "I might," She answered with a shrug. Food then appeared on the platters. Harry eagerly helped himself. He then saw Malfoy staring at Annabelle with disapproval. She had rolled her eyes, going back to her food.

Annabelle P.O.V

I finally finished, standing up. Harry stood as well. "Would you like me to show you where the Common Room is?" He asked. I nodded. "That would be great." We walk out the Great Hall, and Harry led the way. I heard something as we reached an empty room. A poltergeist was writing cuss words on the board. He spotted Harry. "Well if it isn't Potty wee Potter!" He bellowed. "Bugger off, Peeves." Peeves stuck his tongue out at Harry. "Oh, Potter, you rotter--" He stopped as a ghost covered in silver blood stains drifted by. Peeves immediately shut up, floating away. We continue, finally reaching a portrait of a Fat Lady. "Password?" She asked. Harry gave her the password, causing the portrait to swing, a doorway now visible. I stepped inside, looking around in awe.

Meanwhile.....

"I'm just saying! I think Harry fancies Annabelle!" Ron argued with Hermione. "Honestly Ronald! He just met her! He may like her, but surely he wouldn't fancy her!" She said back.